• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

villo0692

also, I have been studying quite a bit for the OAR and feel very confident about it, as well as the ANIT and the compass trick for the UAV portion. it is the joystick portion I'm concerned about since I am not familiar with flight simulators and, not sure if this would apply anyways, but I've never been into video games and what not....any advice any of you guys can spare?

bad-boi

Spoke with an OR (first time) Tuesday and he was telling me something along the line of board closure. The Jan board will still convene but not so sure about those following.
However, during the almost 2.5 hrs that I was there he spent 80% of the time trying to convince me on NUPOC, 15% on AMDO and about 5% on what I really went to pursue (SNA).

Coffee & JP8

Spoke with an OR (first time) Tuesday and he was telling me something along the line of board closure. The Jan board will still convene but not so sure about those following.
However, during the almost 2.5 hrs that I was there he spent 80% of the time trying to convince me on NUPOC, 15% on AMDO and about 5% on what I really went to pursue (SNA).
I havnt heard anything yet from my OR. However, theyve been telling me every month they will send in my package to Aviation Immediate Selection Board. This rolling board hasnt been a thing in years according to other forum threads. lol. Im just gonna stay optimistic until an official statement is out. Rumors like this within the military are abundant

villo0692

you guys think it might be like a Recruiting District thing maybe? I'm taking my ASTB tomorrow and in the MEPS I go to (Boston) ORs are pushing every person that walks into that office to try and submit a pilot package

Coffee & JP8

No word from my OR about all that. Just waiting on updated college transcripts to arrive and they said itll be submitted.

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
you guys think it might be like a Recruiting District thing maybe? I'm taking my ASTB tomorrow and in the MEPS I go to (Boston) ORs are pushing every person that walks into that office to try and submit a pilot package

My recruiter told me they are taking just about everyone on this upcoming boards. He has be very good so far. So, I am believing his/a Captains word.

How’s it going everyone!
I retook the ASTB this morning and improved my scores to a 52 6/7/7.

my other stats...
2.8 GPA microbiology/chemistry major
24 years old

Hopefully I’ll be able to submit my package for NFO before it closes. Just have to give a few signatures and I should be good to go.

best of luck to those who submitted already

Coffee & JP8

Just out of curiosity... Were any of yall told you can submit for the rolling Aviation Immediate Selection Board every month on the 15th? I was told I could by my OR, but they havnt had this board for years apparently, according to the forums. Cant find any further information other than that it is still on the board schedule. I know that there will not be any of these types of boards for now, but wondering if anyone else was told the same thing.

exNavyOffRec

Just out of curiosity... Were any of yall told you can submit for the rolling Aviation Immediate Selection Board every month on the 15th? I was told I could by my OR, but they havnt had this board for years apparently, according to the forums. Cant find any further information other than that it is still on the board schedule. I know that there will not be any of these types of boards for now, but wondering if anyone else was told the same thing.

That stopped years ago

I was one of the guys who’s OR told about the board closures. He’s the OR out of Montgomery, AL if that helps anyone.