• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

16AUG2021 SWO Board

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
@exNavyOffRec, since we now have the “At-Board” list, can we deduce that the acceptance rate will follow 52%?

So we have a total 252 and you stated they most likely won’t accept over 131. Is that safe to assume?

Edit: or can we look for a positive deviation, the 394 open spots they want to fill, which would place us north of 52% (+)?

Excel: Don’t forget to update your statuses.

Last edited:

exNavyOffRec

@exNavyOffRec, since we now have the “At-Board” list, can we deduce that the acceptance rate will follow 52%?

So we have a total 252 and you stated they most likely won’t accept over 131. Is that safe to assume?

Edit: or can we look for a positive deviation, the 394 open spots they want to fill, which would place us north of 52% (+)?

Excel: Don’t forget to update your statuses.

per that dashboard if they stick with the max number to select per board that would be correct, the Aviation board just blew past that number so could SWO, they have done it before and messed things up down the road.

exNavyOffRec

My recruiter said the names have been selected, but not disseminated yet.
Usually I am the person that will say boards go fast, but that is too fast.

The other thing is recruiters have zero knowledge as to when the board is complete, the info has to be sent out to the field, now it is common to see OCS dates start to get put into the system which means they have finished selections and are working on the back end items, if that is what his conclusion is on then that is reasonable.

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
Usually I am the person that will say boards go fast, but that is too fast.

The other thing is recruiters have zero knowledge as to when the board is complete, the info has to be sent out to the field, now it is common to see OCS dates start to get put into the system which means they have finished selections and are working on the back end items, if that is what his conclusion is on then that is reasonable.

@exNavyOffRec, is there a way then, right now, to see this system and determine if the board has finished the selection process?

regi4v

According to recruiter my packet was submitted to the board. But I’m not At board list. Does it mean it was never submitted?

100water1

According to recruiter my packet was submitted to the board. But I’m not At board list. Does it mean it was never submitted?
I think @exNavyOffRec said in this thread that your packet might still be reviewed even if you're not on the at board list. It was a couple pages back. I'm not sure if your recruiter would have more information. But hard to say for sure. Maybe it was submitted too late?

JB123

I ran into this same issue. I spoke to my recruiter yesterday in regard to the absence of my name on the "At Board" list. He confirmed my package was not going to be reviewed by this board although it was turned in well before the deadline and I was initially told that I would definitely be seen in August. He denied there were issues processing my application. Supposedly, they`re still catching up those who got rolled over from previous boards. Additionally, he said there has been a rise in application submissions since the start of COVID. Not sure what to believe...... so, take it for what it is worth.

IT1Rah

I ran into this same issue. I spoke to my recruiter yesterday in regard to the absence of my name on the "At Board" list. He confirmed my package was not going to be reviewed by this board although it was turned in well before the deadline and I was initially told that I would definitely be seen in August. He denied there were issues processing my application. Supposedly, they`re still catching up those who got rolled over from previous boards. Additionally, he said there has been a rise in application submissions since the start of COVID. Not sure what to believe...... so, take it for what it is worth.
The same thing happened to me but with the April SWO Board. It is frustrating but it almost guaranteed that I would be on this SWO Board. I think it would be safe to assume that the same thing will happen with you.

Last edited: