• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

16AUG2021 SWO Board

100water1

When taking PRT with your OR, should you be aiming to max as best as you can? Or should you just be aiming to get passing scores?

Lou94

When taking PRT with your OR, should you be aiming to max as best as you can? Or should you just be aiming to get passing scores?

I took my first PRT at my TAOC today, and they said I needed to get at least satisfactory medium in all areas of the PRT to pass (as is the case at OCS). If a candidate doesn’t pass any of the categories, they will try to offer guidance to get your scores up prior to shipping. I tried to get the best scores I could, to get an accurate idea of where I am at as of now and where I need to improve. They will record on a form your times/amounts in each category.

Deegy15

Aviation Structural Mechanic - Safety Equipment

DCman1018

Hello to all,

I am curious as to when you all submitted your package in relation to the deadline cutoff. I submitted mine last Tuesday, 27SEP21 before Friday, 01OCT deadline. Upon talking to Paul Celestin he said that he doesn't know if my package will even make it to the upcoming board. (15NOV21).
For reference: I do have a couple waivers that will need to be approved through PERS prior to even making it to the board.

Worst case scenario It's ready for the January due date for the next SWO PRO-Board.

What I'd like to ask is, based on anyone here and their experience how long did it take to find anything out about your package? What should I expect? Is it a long turnaround before hearing back from Mr Celestin? Willing to hear from anyone's perspective or how things panned out for yourself. Thank you very much.

V/R,

AZ Auxiliary

Hello to all,

I am curious as to when you all submitted your package in relation to the deadline cutoff. I submitted mine last Tuesday, 27SEP21 before Friday, 01OCT deadline. Upon talking to Paul Celestin he said that he doesn't know if my package will even make it to the upcoming board. (15NOV21).
For reference: I do have a couple waivers that will need to be approved through PERS prior to even making it to the board.

Worst case scenario It's ready for the January due date for the next SWO PRO-Board.

What I'd like to ask is, based on anyone here and their experience how long did it take to find anything out about your package? What should I expect? Is it a long turnaround before hearing back from Mr Celestin? Willing to hear from anyone's perspective or how things panned out for yourself. Thank you very much.

V/R,
Mine was submitted for the AUG board back in May

Jojodrex

Hello to all,

V/R,
So I applied in May, I am AD Navy so I went through Mr. Celestin. He told me my package was received and filed. I sent my package and medical documents directly to him. With waivers I did the same thing I needed one for the OAR he got it submitted. I was approved. The new program authorization did state that more than one waiver is a case by case matter and waivers should be submitted and approved prior so that they can have time to process them for that board if your package is being reviewed. I had a problem with the ECM and waiver when I submitted to get approved delayed my package until May when I was ready back in February. You would want to have your waivers approved prior to submitting your final product of your package as well as your medical portion and then you wait. I received my Fit for commissioning programs before I knew I was ProRec-Y about 3 to 4 months prior to the board. it would not hurt to look up the program authorization to get an idea as well on waivers and requirements.

Ericackostaa

I called Mr. Celestin everyday for like 2 weeks to get an update on mine lmao. He knew me very well before the board. But nonetheless he provided me with great info.

Jojodrex

I did the same as well as email him the ECM office they pretty much called me as much as I called them to make updates and track my package it was very helpful.