• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13FEB2023 INTEL BOARD

c4ro

It is to all be submitted at the same time, he probably just omitted them, most designators don't bother with them as they don't have any impact.
Yeah my recruiter just said he will submit the two that I had and then if I can get the third he can submit it on Monday. Not sure if that’s actually what will happen but with the knowledge I have my application made it before the deadline so.

c4ro

Applying for Intel and SWO. Haven't confirmed with my recruiter that my package managed to make it to this board.

Sex: M
OAR: 67
GPA: 3.88
Degree: International Politics- Georgetown University
Good shit dude. Maybe we will be at OCS at the same time if we both get accepted. Good luck to you.

Vertig09

Good shit dude. Maybe we will be at OCS at the same time if we both get accepted. Good luck to you.
you too- based on when the last intel board applicants heard back it may be in a while, but keep me updated on your status.

ScholarBone

Posting my stats since everyone else is, but now I’m a little less confident in my package after seeing you all ?

Sex: M
8.5 years active duty Navy, E-6
6 years of experience in the IC
Trilingual
OAR: 58
GPA: 3.63
Degree: A.A. in Chinese; B.A. in Int’l Relations & Security from Hawai’i Pacific University

J0hnny

I am applying for the INTEL/IPO/SWO board coming in with no prior service. Here are my stats:

GPA: 3.98
Degree: Political Science
OAR: 55
No prior service

I just went to MEPS earlier this month on the 4th and my recruiter made it seem like we could get my application submitted before this boards deadline but didn't inform me what the deadline was. After reading over this thread it seems like the deadline was today? I've sent all the paperwork I have to fill out to my recruiter and I'm just waiting for my references to fill out the forms that my recruiter sent out today. Is it possible for me to still make the deadline for the Intel board?

If not should I tell my recruiter to not submit my application if I'm unsure of SWO or just go ahead and submit IPO and SWO. I've read bad things about SWO from googling.
Even if you missed the deadline for INTEL the IPO deadline is FEB 07, and if your goal is to make INTEL then keep pushing and apply for the next one.

Vertig09

Hey everyone-- wanted to make a excel sheet for our use and also as an artifact for future applicants.

*I think I took the template from @Navy21, but not sure, it was just in my recent google sheets list. Credit to whoever made it*

cjd131

Some additional data for those of us trying to read the tea leaves: according to the attached document updated right before the last board, there were 49 FY-23 slots left for INTEL. The last board selected 22, which means there should be ~27 slots this time around.

EDIT: Maybe someone on AD has a more recent version?

Attachments

• DCO GENOFF NUKE Dahsboard 15SEP (2).pdf
    189.9 KB · Views: 49

Lorenzo de Florida

Applying to be an Intel O
B.S. in Manufacturing Engineering, B.A. French, Master of Business Administration, Master of Art in Global Risk.

Undergrad GPA 3.4
Graduate GPA 3.6 MBA
Graduate GPA 4.0 Global Risk

OAR: 60
Waivers: none

LOR: Church Mission President from when I was a missionary in Africa, 2 Professors from Grad school, and a former manager at defense contractor.

I have worked in the aerospace/defense industry for about 12 years as an engineer.

I'm afraid I'm pretty old: 38. My recruiter says I shouldn't worry about that - I'm below the cutoff 42 and that’s all that matters. I hope he’s correct and I hope to see you all at OCS. Best of luck!

Lorenzo de Florida

Applying to be an Intel O
What was your cumulative / calculated gpa on the apsr?
If I remember correctly, my recruiter said it has 3.6

Do we know if they put much weight on what university we went to? Do they care about “prestige” or college rankings?
Just wondering, I notice few people share their schools on here which makes me think we don’t think the board cares much either.

cjd131

Hard to imagine that it doesn't factor in somehow, but I haven't seen any of the people on this site who know better mention it

ScholarBone

Some additional data for those of us trying to read the tea leaves: according to the attached document updated right before the last board, there were 49 FY-23 slots left for INTEL. The last board selected 22, which means there should be ~27 slots this time around.

EDIT: Maybe someone on AD has a more recent version?
Your math is correct. Here is the most recent version.

Attachments

• FY23 Dashboard 13JAN.pdf
    225.4 KB · Views: 72

cjd131

I wonder why SEALs undershot their selection goal by so much...you'd think there would be a ton of competition!