• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13FEB2023 INTEL BOARD

You will have to submit your SF-86. When I went through the process I wasn't able to submit until I had it included in my package.
How did you guys go about obtaining a copy of your SF-86? The security manager at my current and previous commands have stated they don’t have access to it. Apparently, I have to mail in a written request and they will mail me a copy? If that’s the case, I’m certainly not getting into any of the February boards.

RhodesReese

Have them start a new equip for you. That will open up your account again and you can pull off your old SF86. My SSO said they couldn’t but then a friend of mine who was a SSR, she was an E5, started a new equip application for me and I logged in and pulled my info. Then she canceled it after I got it.

Whiskeyrice

How did you guys go about obtaining a copy of your SF-86? The security manager at my current and previous commands have stated they don’t have access to it. Apparently, I have to mail in a written request and they will mail me a copy? If that’s the case, I’m certainly not getting into any of the February boards.
Attached is the INV 100 form that you can use to request your current SF-86 without having to re-do it. Just follow the directions in it, which should be emailing the listed address with this form, encrypted, if I remember correctly.

If yours needs to be updated (I think within the last 2 years) you may need to have it redone but don't quote me on that.

Attachments

• INV 100 Blank.pdf
    312.6 KB · Views: 16

c4ro

I am applying for the INTEL/IPO/SWO board coming in with no prior service. Here are my stats:

GPA: 3.98
Degree: Political Science
OAR: 55
No prior service

I just went to MEPS earlier this month on the 4th and my recruiter made it seem like we could get my application submitted before this boards deadline but didn't inform me what the deadline was. After reading over this thread it seems like the deadline was today? I've sent all the paperwork I have to fill out to my recruiter and I'm just waiting for my references to fill out the forms that my recruiter sent out today. Is it possible for me to still make the deadline for the Intel board?

If not should I tell my recruiter to not submit my application if I'm unsure of SWO or just go ahead and submit IPO and SWO. I've read bad things about SWO from googling.

exNavyOffRec

I am applying for the INTEL/IPO/SWO board coming in with no prior service. Here are my stats:

GPA: 3.98
Degree: Political Science
OAR: 55
No prior service

I just went to MEPS earlier this month on the 4th and my recruiter made it seem like we could get my application submitted before this boards deadline but didn't inform me what the deadline was. After reading over this thread it seems like the deadline was today? I've sent all the paperwork I have to fill out to my recruiter and I'm just waiting for my references to fill out the forms that my recruiter sent out today. Is it possible for me to still make the deadline for the Intel board?

If not should I tell my recruiter to not submit my application if I'm unsure of SWO or just go ahead and submit IPO and SWO. I've read bad things about SWO from googling.
Do not apply for a designator you are not willing to accept

c4ro

Do not apply for a designator you are not willing to accept
Thank you. Do you know any of the specifics on the deadline for this upcoming board? I'll talk to my recruiter tomorrow because if I can't make this deadline for the Intel board I would rather wait for the next one rather than submit for a designator I'm not willing to accept with SWO.

exNavyOffRec

Thank you. Do you know any of the specifics on the deadline for this upcoming board? I'll talk to my recruiter tomorrow because if I can't make this deadline for the Intel board I would rather wait for the next one rather than submit for a designator I'm not willing to accept with SWO.
It is on this site somewhere, but offhand I don't know, just tell him to not submit for SWO that you changed your mind, do that via email so you have a record of what you have told him.

The 13 FEB Intel board deadline is today (20JAN).

Whiskeyrice

I have attached the current board schedule but for future updates you can find the link under the OCS block on the lower right hand side of this page: https://www.mynavyhr.navy.mil/Career-Management/Career-Counseling/Commissioning-Programs/

Attachments

• FY23 Board Schedule Updated 04JAN23.pdf
    131.6 KB · Views: 47

cjd131

If you are just waiting for your LoRs, it might still be possible for your package to make it to board this time around. My recruiter said that letters are submitted via a different process than the core of your package, so if you really don't feel like waiting, you can ask to just submit what you have today. Whether or not it's worse to pull the trigger before everything's together or have to wait a few more months is your call

exNavyOffRec

If you are just waiting for your LoRs, it might still be possible for your package to make it to board this time around. My recruiter said that letters are submitted via a different process than the core of your package, so if you really don't feel like waiting, you can ask to just submit what you have today. Whether or not it's worse to pull the trigger before everything's together or have to wait a few more months is your call
It is to all be submitted at the same time, he probably just omitted them, most designators don't bother with them as they don't have any impact.

Vertig09

Applying for Intel and SWO. Haven't confirmed with my recruiter that my package managed to make it to this board.

Sex: M
OAR: 67
GPA: 3.88
Degree: International Politics- Georgetown University