• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 03Nov2023 SNA/SNFO Board

warrenw1993

Sorry I am late with this, but I received a Pro-Rec Y...finally!!! Fourth time is the charm. I am due to leave 11FEB as well, and it looks like a little more than half of us got that date, so I am looking forward to meeting you all!!! If there are any stragglers that haven't found out their results yet just DM me and I'll let you know.

Last edited:
Can’t wait to see some of u February nerds. Congrats to those selected. Start preparing physically NOW!
I remember seeing your posts from a long time ago. Congrats on your selection. Ocs will be a cake walk if you're prepared mentally and physically. It still will suck more than anything, but it's the guys and gals who don't truly want to be there who fail.

CC2224Clone

Congrats to all those selected! Hope to join y'all soon. Someone put 162 selected on the spreadsheet, is this number correct?

warrenw1993

Congrats to all those selected! Hope to join y'all soon. Someone put 162 selected on the spreadsheet, is this number correct?
If you add up the number of SNA and SNFO Pro-Rec Y's... then yes. What I don't know is how many actually applied because people who dual applied would have there names on the results sheet twice. This is because the results sheet might have someone as a Yes for SNA and no for SNFO, and Visa versa...or have there a No twice for SNA and SNFO. So it throws off the entire sheet, and since the sheet is a pdf I cant throw it in excel and work some magic unlike the at board list. We could still use the at-board excel sheet list as the total number if applicants at 172, but looking at the results sheet there seemed like a lot more than just ten people that didn't make any cut.

warrenw1993

If you add up the number of SNA and SNFO Pro-Rec Y's... then yes. What I don't know is how many actually applied because people who dual applied would have there names on the results sheet twice. This is because the results sheet might have someone as a Yes for SNA and no for SNFO, and Visa versa...or have there a No twice for SNA and SNFO. So it throws off the entire sheet, and since the sheet is a pdf I cant throw it in excel and work some magic unlike the at board list. We could still use the at-board excel sheet list as the total number if applicants at 172, but looking at the results sheet there seemed like a lot more than just ten people that didn't make any cut.
Another thing they did different then previous at-board lists was they separated the SNA and SNFO candidates, and if you applied to both your name was on there twice. I did a duplicate search on excel with the at-board list and then subtracted that number from the total number of names to get the 172. In previous boards they just had one long list of names and you just counted the number of rows to get the total number of applicants.

CC2224Clone

Another thing they did different then previous at-board lists was they separated the SNA and SNFO candidates, and if you applied to both your name was on there twice. I did a duplicate search on excel with the at-board list and then subtracted that number from the total number of names to get the 172. In previous boards they just had one long list of names and you just counted the number of rows to get the total number of applicants.
Interesting that they changed it. Thanks for combing through it for us!

exNavyOffRec

4th attempt. PRO REC Y! Feb 5th class date. its wild. I was all over the boards with the other 3 boards, but i kind of just let this one go and got surprised with the good news. Congrats to everybody. If you didn't get it this round..... Dont give up! apply til you die!
You have an outstanding PFAR, the only thing I think that could have been holding you back was the "waiver" tag since they limit how many they accept with waivers, glad to see you made it.

MotorCookie

I read on Reddit from one guy claiming that OCS now has fewer rollable events and the standards are a little bit easier. One being that RLP is no longer as strict.

Can anyone confirm?