• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 03Nov2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
Is that were the student long term parking is for us people driving up, or is somewhere else?
Long-term parking is out by the far gate. You will drive to check in and they will have you follow a van to long-term parking and they give you a ride back. Callaghan is where most of your classes and tests will be.

warrenw1993

Long-term parking is out by the far gate. You will drive to check in and they will have you follow a van to long-term parking and they give you a ride back. Callaghan is where most of your classes and tests will be.
Awsome, thank you for the info. Found the parking area on google maps after you mentioned were it was.

drexelAVI

Anyone have any recommendations to improve the AQR/PFAR/FOFAR? I’ve taken the ASTB twice, despite the equipment fighting against me (joy stick stopped working on me mid test) I scored a 60/6/5/6, based on what I’ve seen in these posts that doesn’t seem to be a competitive score. I wasn't sure if there were resources to help improve that portion of the test since I did nothing in between tests last time I just tried it again. Any help with be appreciated. Practice tips or such.

warrenw1993

Anyone have any recommendations to improve the AQR/PFAR/FOFAR? I’ve taken the ASTB twice, despite the equipment fighting against me (joy stick stopped working on me mid test) I scored a 60/6/5/6, based on what I’ve seen in these posts that doesn’t seem to be a competitive score. I wasn't sure if there were resources to help improve that portion of the test since I did nothing in between tests last time I just tried it again. Any help with be appreciated. Practice tips or such.
A computer science major at the academy came up with a way to practice the simulation portion of the test. It helped me tremendously as I also was sitting at a PFAR of 5 with one try left. I just got picked up and I thank this program for all of the practice it gave me on my third and final try. I’ll post the link below.

drexelAVI

Just curious how long did you practice before taking it again? Also what were your scores last time up? I’m super nervous about not getting the scores I need to be selected or even apply for SNA/NFO. Congratulations by the way I’m hoping that’ll be me by the end of this year.

CC2224Clone

Just got the call and confirmed what you said about the PA. Recruiter believes it will take effect starting in Jan and can be submitted ASAP, which is great news for me if true. It just seem so illogical...
Any update on this? My recruiter says we just apply to the board in April, with no immediate select.

elariosa95

SNA (A-Pool)
Probably worth checking out the 1000 ASTB Questions thread:

Average Monke

A primate with internet access
Any update on this? My recruiter says we just apply to the board in April, with no immediate select.
Sort of. My personal situation is a complicated mess, but I am hoping to apply for I-SEL around the end of Feb. Do you not qualify for I-SEL? I'm confused why your recruiter is having you apply to the board instead.

If you have specific questions, feel free to DM me.

Mil3s

SNA Select
does anyone know if you have to go to meps again if you already went when reapplying to a board again? Or is that meps visit valid for a certain period of time.