• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 03Nov2023 SNA/SNFO Board

Hey, would it be normal if they had the wrong middle initial? I am on the "at-board" list and not on the Pro rec no. My name is Brigham, Jesse D. and they have it as Brigham, Jesse N.

Edge47

SNA PRO-REC Y
@exNavyOffRec im AD army, any knowledge with how the process works for me? Do I need to be out processed by February 5th or is it like army schools where I’ll go TDY then after OCS come back to army and out process everything before headed to pcola?

exNavyOffRec

@exNavyOffRec im AD army, any knowledge with how the process works for me? Do I need to be out processed by February 5th or is it like army schools where I’ll go TDY then after OCS come back to army and out process everything before headed to pcola?
You will work with your processor who will help guide you through the process, you will be discharged from the Army before going to OCS.

madiego

Anyone here who is currently AD be able to tell me how you find out if you got selected? Is it through BOL?

Also if I put down SNA as first choice and SNFO as second, I don't get an option to pick if I'm selected for both correct? Its whatever the board decides to select for me? Planning on submitting for the March board.

exNavyOffRec

Anyone here who is currently AD be able to tell me how you find out if you got selected? Is it through BOL?

Also if I put down SNA as first choice and SNFO as second, I don't get an option to pick if I'm selected for both correct? Its whatever the board decides to select for me? Planning on submitting for the March board.
The new process is you get picked for either SNA or SNFO, do not put down ANY designator you are not going to be happy getting.