• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 9 MAR 2020

notacoverband

Deep breathes it'll come when it comes. Learning to be patient and being in the Navy are two pivotal elements of your future career. In the 3 years I've been in I've learned to expect the worst and let myself be pleasantly surprised when things happen quicker.

Alex.wo

Yeah, I still haven’t heard anything. I do believe the board met on March 9th, though. My OR sent me a screenshot of the board status “in-progress” like a week after it convened. It’s just a shame we don’t have more applicants on here to chime in/give us a heads up when they hear their results.
I have been asking my recruiter about the results too but she hasn’t gotten anything yet. Asked the other day and got left on read haha

cmundey

I have been asking my recruiter about the results too but she hasn’t gotten anything yet. Asked the other day and got left on read haha
Lol what the?! It seems like there’s a common theme with most of our recruiters lately

Hello everyone, made an account specifically to relay this. Asked my recruiter for an update today and he said that the board has been delayed until May and will be the only one for the FY so there will be lots of slots to fill. Don’t know if it’s legit if no other recruiter has said that.

Griesyburger

Hello everyone, made an account specifically to relay this. Asked my recruiter for an update today and he said that the board has been delayed until May and will be the only one for the FY so there will be lots of slots to fill. Don’t know if it’s legit if no other recruiter has said that.
I love how literally everyone has contradicting information from their respective recruiters. Anyways, thanks for the input. Love playing the waiting game

I love how literally everyone has contradicting information from their respective recruiters. Anyways, thanks for the input. Love playing the waiting game
I finally get to the point where my package is submitted and everything just falls apart. Tons of fun! I feel like if we don’t hear back next week then it must’ve been delayed.

cmundey

I finally get to the point where my package is submitted and everything just falls apart. Tons of fun! I feel like if we don’t hear back next week then it must’ve been delayed.
I’d have to agree. I don’t see why it would possibly take longer than 5 weeks. If I don’t hear anything by Monday I will ask my recruiter for specifics. I don’t understand how there is so much conflicting information from our recruiters. Unless I just completely don’t understand the process, I would think our recruiters would be able to know 100% whether or not the board convened. In that case not sure why are ALL being given such vague answers.

Alex.wo

If anything might have to swing by the army recruiters office, a buddy of mine told me from his first visit to the regional selection board took just a little over a month. He’s just waiting on the National board which may or may not meet now

TheHip585

Hi everyone - good luck to those that are waiting. Did anyone ever receive an answer on DCO Supply Board and previous year/s stats? I have viewed them line for HR and PAO (I think) but I do not see a Supply Corp e.g. FY19 Board stats link/page online. The HR etc ones were helpful in giving an indication of % acceptance rate but also certain characteristics of the accepted cohort (i.e., 80% had a Masters, etc).

Thanks.

cmundey

Hi everyone - good luck to those that are waiting. Did anyone ever receive an answer on DCO Supply Board and previous year/s stats? I have viewed them line for HR and PAO (I think) but I do not see a Supply Corp e.g. FY19 Board stats link/page online. The HR etc ones were helpful in giving an indication of % acceptance rate but also certain characteristics of the accepted cohort (i.e., 80% had a Masters, etc).

Thanks.
I don’t know what DCO is lol. But I haven’t seen a stats document. You’d have to search through threads. From my searches, I never found one for supply.

Griesyburger

Thanks.
Your situation isn't relevant to anyone in this thread. I suggest you do more research on the direct commissioning process

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Thanks.

This thread is for active duty supply corps boards... not reserve/DCO.