• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 9 MAR 2020

exNavyOffRec

there is training on NKO about the process of how a board meets, however every board is different and there is no set “time” on how long each board will last. After the board meets the results are vetted through another process and then signed and released to the individuals and public via message traffic, it’s not a quick process. With everything that is going on I would expect a process that already took a while to take even longer.

What you are talking about is not at all relevant to OCS boards

exNavyOffRec

the training is on BOL (correction) and it’s relevant. Maybe not for you.

OCS boards and parameters are at the direction and discretion of the senior board member, he could decide to hold it virtual or in person, the senior member can also decide that anyone with a waiver will be given a pro-N or that anyone with a GPA under 3.0 will be given a pro-N, the senior member could decided that to get a pro-Y that they need a thumbs up from each member, or it could be that the candidate just needs a majority of members to approve the candidate. The senior member when it comes to OCS boards makes the parameters based on what they want.

All of the above scenarios have all happened.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
there is training on NKO about the process of how a board meets, however every board is different and there is no set “time” on how long each board will last. After the board meets the results are vetted through another process and then signed and released to the individuals and public via message traffic, it’s not a quick process. With everything that is going on I would expect a process that already took a while to take even longer.

You're comparing "fleet" boards (CPO, advancement, STA-21, etc.) to OCS boards which is comparing apples to oranges.

cmundey

Since today marks the 6th week I decided to reach out to my OR. He said there have been no updates since he submitted my package. He has tried to contact someone multiple times but hasn't gotten through, and he believes the board may be on hold due to COVID, but he has not been able to confirm that.

He said he has been checking his email every day and will let me know as soon as he receives updates.

So y'all, I'd sit tight and accept we will be waiting a few more weeks.... my enlisted ship date is June 16 and I'm really hoping I don't have to push that back just to receive a Pro-Rec N.

PontusPilot

Contributor
Since today marks the 6th week I decided to reach out to my OR. He said there have been no updates since he submitted my package. He has tried to contact someone multiple times but hasn't gotten through, and he believes the board may be on hold due to COVID, but he has not been able to confirm that.

He said he has been checking his email every day and will let me know as soon as he receives updates.

So y'all, I'd sit tight and accept we will be waiting a few more weeks.... my enlisted ship date is June 16 and I'm really hoping I don't have to push that back just to receive a Pro-Rec N.
Well can’t you still ship, and if the good word comes down they will just pull you out to go to OCS?

TronLife87

You guys, I just got the word. Pro-Rec Y!
My BOL still hasn’t even updated after the results of the AMDO board I applied for. I know I wasn’t on that list per my MCO, but other than that I would have never known. Not sure how to find out about the supply board listing.