• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 9 MAR 2020

Bags

Thank you! I'm seriously in shock right now. Yes, right now I leave 24 May. A month. I just had an emotional phone call with my parents.
That’s soon! Are you ready? Super happy for you. It’s a relief to know that you got results but now I’m like fuck, results lol!

A-Aron

Thank you! I'm seriously in shock right now. Yes, right now I leave 24 May. A month. I just had an emotional phone call with my parents.
I know you Supply guys have had to wait a long time for this. Seriously, congratulations man!

A bunch of us IWC civilian applicants are hoping to get the good news today as well. (most likely today or tomorrow, but I hope it’s today. ?)

djatlas60

Congrats man! I was rooting for you!

I also just got my new class date last night from my recruiter. I report for the 2 week quarantine 10 May and the class date is 24 May (15-20). So you may want to check with your recruiter to see if you're actually supposed to leave 10 May which is in just over 2 weeks! The next class date after that is 14 June which reports for quarantine on 31 May.

If we do have the same class date, looking forward to meeting you! Also, send a request to join our facebook group and request to be added to our facebook chat. This goes for anyone else who gets this date! It'll be awesome to have a bunch of Supply guys in the class!

Anyone who doesn't get this date will likely be in the following class. According to my recruiter, they're opening up a bunch of spots in the 2 upcoming classes for Supply candidates. My guess is that they have a deficit of supply personnel at the moment..?

cmundey

That’s soon! Are you ready? Super happy for you. It’s a relief to know that you got results but now I’m like fuck, results lol!
I'm ready. I've been taking advantage of stay at home by running daily, working on my sit ups and push ups. I've still got some improvements to make, but man, after three years of figuring out where I fit in the Navy, I'm ready to go.

Also, hopefully you get a Y too!! hang in there!

cmundey

I know you Supply guys have had to wait a long time for this. Seriously, congratulations man!

A bunch of us IWC civilian applicants are hoping to get the good news today as well. (most likely today or tomorrow, but I hope it’s today. ?)
6 1/2 weeks of torture!!!! Lol I saw on the IWC thread that results for AD were already out, considering your board was 20 days after ours I was a little salty but then I knew I would be hearing any minute from my OR.

cmundey

Congrats man! I was rooting for you!

I also just got my new class date last night from my recruiter. I report for the 2 week quarantine 10 May and the class date is 24 May (15-20). So you may want to check with your recruiter to see if you're actually supposed to leave 10 May which is in just over 2 weeks! The next class date after that is 14 June which reports for quarantine on 31 May.

If we do have the same class date, looking forward to meeting you! Also, send a request to join our facebook group and request to be added to our facebook chat. This goes for anyone else who gets this date! It'll be awesome to have a bunch of Supply guys in the class!

Anyone who doesn't get this date will likely be in the following class. According to my recruiter, they're opening up a bunch of spots in the 2 upcoming classes for Supply candidates. My guess is that they have a deficit of supply personnel at the moment..?
Thank you! That is a SCARY point about May 10. My OR is getting my contract ready as we speak so hopefully I can get some clarity on that. I also just sent a request for the Facebook group!

PontusPilot

Contributor
Got a PROREC N. Been studying to retake test so I can increase my 50 5/7/5. Glad to hear about all that got selected. Can’t wait to see you out in the fleet one day!

Gerardo F

My BOL still hasn’t even updated after the results of the AMDO board I applied for. I know I wasn’t on that list per my MCO, but other than that I would have never known. Not sure how to find out about the supply board listing.
Where in BOL is the information usually at?