• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 9 MAR 2020

cmundey

Aside from waiting, has anyone looked at the OTC Newport page on Facebook? I spent hours on it yesterday. There's lots of photos and videos of OCS..made me immediately whip out Appendix Bravo in fear lol

PontusPilot

Contributor
Aside from waiting, has anyone looked at the OTC Newport page on Facebook? I spent hours on it yesterday. There's lots of photos and videos of OCS..made me immediately whip out Appendix Bravo in fear lol
Dang sounds like a good resource. I don’t have Facebook, but this has been the site I use for my gouge. Might have to breakdown and make a Facebook just for that site access...

cmundey

Nope. My recruiter says he checks everyday. He said hopefully by next week we will hear something. Considering it’s almost been a month.
I’ve been running outside and doing body weight exercises, as well as work on the bear of Appendix Bravo.
Thanks for the update. Good to know at least one of our recruiters is checking every day! I believe mine isn’t as proactive lol