• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 9 MAR 2020

PontusPilot

Contributor
Same here haha. I asked my recruiter if he knew anything yesterday and he never got back to me. Oh well hopefully he will have good news for me in the next week or so
So I got a call from my recruiters office today thinking it was my recruiter , but it was another lady. She said my recruiter had gave her my number, so she could talk to me about going enlisted! I told her I still haven’t heard back from the supply board yet, and she said my recruiter didn’t even tell her that I was still waiting. I told her I would think about dual track once I hear back.....

Griesyburger

So I got a call from my recruiters office today thinking it was my recruiter , but it was another lady. She said my recruiter had gave her my number, so she could talk to me about going enlisted! I told her I still haven’t heard back from the supply board yet, and she said my recruiter didn’t even tell her that I was still waiting. I told her I would think about dual track once I hear back.....
That must have been a rollercoaster of emotions

cmundey

That's odd that your recruiter even did that considering it's too late to dual process for this board. I mean if she's trying to set you up to dual process next time in case of a non-select..which is exactly what I went through lol

notacoverband

Hey just for reference 3 years back I had to make a career change cuz I was miserable at my job. Waited months to talk an OR and after 6 months never even got a call back. But my goal was to change career tracks and join the Navy so I enlisted with the roller coaster of am I do the right thing at this age with all my degrees? For me personally it was by far the best thing I could have done and now 3 years later waiting to hear back from my first board. I know 3 years sounds like a lot too but the training pipeline I went through was exactly what I wanted to do and was a blast. Couldn't be happier with my job right now, but if I get selected then even better.

cmundey

Yeah, I still haven’t heard anything. I do believe the board met on March 9th, though. My OR sent me a screenshot of the board status “in-progress” like a week after it convened. It’s just a shame we don’t have more applicants on here to chime in/give us a heads up when they hear their results.