• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

September 2014 IDC Board

spazzz

Nothing this week.... Although we were told this week from the OCS help desk, they did not seem overly confident that we would get anything this week when I called today.

I feel like I'm the only one extremely frustrated with the delay.
I think we are all eager and frustrated but we really have no control over when the results get released.

navyhaz

I think we are all eager and frustrated but we really have no control over when the results get released.

I found the IDC program manager(s). Using my NC1 as a proxy, I will be giving them a call in the morning. I'm really sick and tired of getting The airman salute. It's like no one has a damn clue as to what is going on. Zero communication between CNRC and the board.

LadyT

Just got back from visiting my processor. You'll notice my signature has changed to "March 2015 Board." :( I was told that my initial medical screening (or whatever it's called) has been "deferred" (whatever that means). This is all news to me and it doesn't sound good.

That totally stinks :(. Hang in there!

exNavyOffRec

Maybe they'll just roll all the applicants' applications that met the quality threshold, but didn't get selected, into the December board. Assuming there is a quality threshold, and the results come out that late. Just a thought.

It is either Y, or N and resubmit the entire application