• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pro Rec Non-Select

From Pro Rec Where you:

• Selected

Votes: 42 91.3%
  • Non-Select Medical

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Non-Select Physical

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Non-Select Security

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Non-Select Other

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kycntryboy

pilot
I was talking to a civilian secretary for my OSO's office, she said that it was optimistic for us to start getting paid in the middle of next month. She said the most likely time would be at the end of the month. She is going to take my crap down to Millington personally to get me into the system (she already going down there for a personal matter). But for the kind of wait that we waited for to get pro-rec and final select, I would believe this is going to take a while too, BUT.... we will get the back pay from it, so that should be nice. :D

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Yeah... The longer they wait to pay me... the more I get in a lump sum... doesn't bother me...

Attachments

• MVC-017F.JPG
    MVC-017F.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 73

hobbz

Final Select NFO
Congratulations to you guys.

At what point do direct accession people get sworn in, and by who? Is this done once final selection comes through?

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think the direct accession folks aren't sworn in until either at OCS or upon Commissioning. I'm BDCP and don't know for sure, just what I think.

R

RickyDT34

I'm direct accession and swore in last Thursday for OCS class in Dec.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
RickyDT34 said:
I'm direct accession and swore in last Thursday for OCS class in Dec.

Well there goes that theory... Yall start getting paid at OCS, right?

sludge31

Yes...E5 pay until graduation...unfortunately, no $$ til October 23 for me...gotta get a bull**** summer job that don't interrupt my PT.

shnap51

Selected NFO
Just found out yesterday that my package (snfo) is on the desk of the final signature guy (Commander?). Passed all hoops (including medical) so far. Hoping to hear final select info shortly.

This was a re-application, since my first one was botched at recruiter's end (though he's reluctant to admit). It's been a long year since first applying, but it looks like it'll happen. I'm geeked.

Kycntryboy

pilot
shnap51 said:
Just found out yesterday that my package (snfo) is on the desk of the final signature guy (Commander?). Passed all hoops (including medical) so far. Hoping to hear final select info shortly.

Mine was on the guys desk for over a week, apparently it takes a couple days to give your Herbie Handcock.

Status
Not open for further replies.