• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pro Rec Non-Select

From Pro Rec Where you:

• Selected

Votes: 42 91.3%
  • Non-Select Medical

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Non-Select Physical

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Non-Select Security

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Non-Select Other

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabre170

None
This just in.

I just got off the phone with my OSO. I was FINAL SELECTED for SNFO.

I report on January 22 2005.

See y'all there!

shnap51

Selected NFO
Bout fricken time...

I just got word on final select (NFO). Dec 4 '04 class date. They botched and had it as Dec 4 '05, but the chief's correcting it now.

Looks like it's time to get serious, since it's really gonna happen. I'm not like you rotc or bdcp guys. The only person to help me mentally adjust to military has been me. It's slowly sinking in that I'm really going to do this.

Congrats to everybody else who's made it; and good luck to those still trying.

vinny

hi all. just got final select for SNA. OCS Nov '04...gotta love having xmas vacation during OCS. congrats to the rest who earned spots in OCS.

question: is API required if you already hold a PPL? thanks

vinny

thanks for the info. i was curious because the air force will exempt you from their pre-primary upt course if you have a ppl.

another question...i'm assuming that being in the pilot program means that i have a slot in pilot training with my name on it? (that is of course if you can successfully pass through all of the hoops.) am i wrong? thanks.

ET-Mike

A-Pool Junkie
DAC, what are you talking about? Are you going to go to OCS? If you have already slotted for SNA then there is a spot for you.

vinny

yes, i have a November class date via the "pilot program". i just wasnt sure if being the pilot program meant that i had a pilot slot with my name on it. i thiought maybe i still had to compete for the pilot training slot even though i was in the program. my recruiters are unable to give me a certain answer on this, which is why i am asking here.

hobbz

Final Select NFO
Well, I just got a call from my recruiter saying I am Pro Rec NFO. Phew! All my final docs are submitted, so hopefully I'll hear back on final select in the next couple weeks.

matt6599

BDCP SNA 2007
hey do you mind posting your stats? I was just non select today and was wondering how my package was compared to yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.