• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pro Rec Non-Select

From Pro Rec Where you:

• Selected

Votes: 42 91.3%
  • Non-Select Medical

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Non-Select Physical

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Non-Select Security

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Non-Select Other

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Congrats you two, I knew it'd work out. Now you get to see how long it takes to get a paycheck... MUAHAHAHA!!!!

nmund11

I just found out I got final selected for SNA 2006. Ill be swearing in this weekend, and I cant wait. I get the chance to swear in in front of a T-45 with an alumni from my school.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
VetteMuscle427 said:
I still have a full-time job... what should I do with all this income? I am thinking.... Jeep!

Working full time while still in college? Or are you not BDCP? If you're not, you won't collect pay until you get to OCS. Sorry if I misled you. But if so, Jeeps are cool. My dad has an 85 CJ-7 that's been completely redone with power steering, power brakes, and a computer controlled SMPI (sequential multi-port injection) motor out of a 98 Grand Cherokee. I've never been able to stop it... just goes over or through everything.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
I am BDCP... and I have a full time job... I'm a paramedic, so I work 3 12 hour shifts a week. Its easy, and gives plenty of time to get work done.

Kycntryboy

pilot
VetteMuscle427 said:
I still have a full-time job... what should I do with all this income? I am thinking.... Jeep!

Vette that is hillarious, I'm waiting to start getting paid so I can buy this '91 Wrangler Renegade in Ohio, I am hoping to AT Least start getting paid by the middle of next month, that when my OSO said I "should" start. But I have already seen how long should takes in the Navy.

Kycntryboy

pilot
Also since the summer is comming up and we are going to be getting paid for it, that leaves plenty of time to fix the Jeep up, because lord knows how much it is going to need it. :D

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
I think I'm going to go with a nice new jeep... a Wrangler Rubicon or Sahara... I dunno yet. I was also looking at Neon SRT-4s and Trail-Blazers.... Or I could be fiscally responsible and not spend all my money... but what fun would that be?

Kycntryboy

pilot
VetteMuscle427 said:
I think I'm going to go with a nice new jeep... a Wrangler Rubicon or Sahara... I dunno yet. I was also looking at Neon SRT-4s and Trail-Blazers.... Or I could be fiscally responsible and not spend all my money... but what fun would that be?

I wouldn't recommend buying a new car, although I was thinking about it as well. I would go www.autotrader.com and look at some used Jeeps in your area, they are a lot cheaper, which means you can put a lot more into them in excessory parts. 92-95 Wrangler are my favorite years, square headlights and the full roll-bar. Plus you can get one for under 6 G's. Plus Jeeps hold there value really good.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Yeah... but they aren't to bad new... and they have good reliability/warranty, so I can see having one for a few years.

Kycntryboy

pilot
I am trying to get a loan by tomorrow to get this Jeep, the Jeep is 150 miles from my house, but I am gonna do everything I can to get it because it will be gone next week because of how rare it is.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Hey, thats not bad.... What do you think of Corvettes? I'm thinking maybe just holding onto the Dakota I have now and banking all I can and buying a new Vette after I get winged...

Kycntryboy

pilot
whew Mr. Big Shot over here, I have some sort of complex buying new cars, they just lose there worth to fast. Vettes are nice, I saw a modified one a couple weeks ago that looked pretty sick.

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Check the kbb.com value on that jeep man, it sounds a little bit high to me. Just my opinion, haven't done much research lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.