• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pro Rec Non-Select

From Pro Rec Where you:

• Selected

Votes: 42 91.3%
  • Non-Select Medical

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Non-Select Physical

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Non-Select Security

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Non-Select Other

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mlj0215

I've been Pro-Rec'd, but I'm still waiting to hear......The last results came out about a month ago, when will we hear something????

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Maybe whoever listed the non select other category could elaborate? That leaves us thinking still.

nkjgolf

It took a while for me

I just want all of you to know...do not get too overwhelmed. I was told "We should hear something this week," for about 6 weeks in a row! What did help was I kept calling the NRD....kept asking. Sometimes your recruiter can get really busy and "set you aside" for a little while. That phone call makes him or her realize you are still there and very eager.

I started putting my package together June 03.....got pro-rec'd in October....then got selected in December. I was really pushing it to get done. ALSO....as you know the fiscal year starts in Oct. and we made sure my package was at the board by 1 OCT. So from what I hear this was a fairly quick period of time to get everything done.

Good luck to all of you....I know things are kind of frustrating right now but everything will work out!!! Don't give up!

mlj0215

Yeah...I'm on week 4 now! I've seemed to notice that people are finding out by Wed the week any results come out. Let's hope tomorrow is that Wed!!

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
I'm with MLJ, I figure that Wens is the soonest to hear this week. Wait thats TODAY!!! Fingers crossed for everyone!

Kycntryboy

pilot
Supposively, I have to go to my OSO office (~about 2 hrs. away) and sign an explanation onto my EPSQ (Hospital Bill) and send that off… again. Then we will hear back “right away”, with in a day or two. I am going to see if I can do it today instead of Friday.

twidget

Deskaholic
Just thought I'd bump this up, since I read a question asking about chances for selection after pro-rec. This poll was a great idea Neo; however, I recommend changing the post title to "Poll: After Pro-Rec were you...". The way it is now, people who were final selected may not view the thread since it says Non-select.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Its killing me.... Pro-Rec for 5 weeks and counting... how do I contact NRD to make sure they are processing my paperwork? My recruiter seems to be absent every time I call....

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
Vette,
We should know in the near future, since all of our stuff should be looked at by the same board. As of Yesterday, my app was infornt of the Med Board for my PRK Waiver and then just had to have final approaval from the Program Manager. So SOON!!

Status
Not open for further replies.