• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pro Rec Non-Select

From Pro Rec Where you:

• Selected

Votes: 42 91.3%
  • Non-Select Medical

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Non-Select Physical

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Non-Select Security

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Non-Select Other

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kycntryboy

pilot
It depends on what your looking to become, certain slots are greatly numbered, first come first serve.

NCSU_Navy

So, I assume there are more slots (e.g. SNA) available after the fiscal year (where the greatest no. of openings are)? In the AF there is a rumor (pilot slots): 49% USAFA, 49% AFROTC, 2% OTS. I find this hard to believe, but anyway, what is the breakdown for SNA slots? BTW- If you couldn't tell i am an OCS applicant wanting to get pro-rec'd for SNA.

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
I don't think it really works that way, the Navy (tries to) plan out for more than just a few months. What you see right now is alot of aviators getting bumped into July OCS classes because they want them in the Ficsal 05 flight classes. But it can be the opposite too. If the Navy is running a surplus that year, they'll put more people in.

Kycntryboy

pilot
My OSO told me the fiscal year starts Oct. 1, so theoritically that would be the best day to have your app on their lap.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Neo; Talked to my Chief today... he called down to Millington. Apparently the lady that signs off on everything has been taking a lot of leave. My paperwork should be done by next week! Time to hurry up and wait!

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Got word from my chief... I have an "unofficial" OCS date of 30 July 2005 for NFO. He said he is waiting on the official report, but everything has been signed off. I should be taking the oath next week. I dont think he is stringing me out now... he did give me a date. I'll let you know when I have a definate.

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Yeah, I think so... but its not in writing yet... my chief called down to Millington and talked to someone... Ask your recruiter to call down, maybe they can get some info too.

NeoCortex

Castle Law for all States!!!
pilot
you know, I've been fine all morning, relaxed... Now everytime the phone rings I'm jumping to get it!

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Well, I'll tell ya... hearing from my chief hasn't made things any easier... I'm even MORE tense now... until I take the oath... no rest for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.