• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pro Rec Non-Select

From Pro Rec Where you:

• Selected

Votes: 42 91.3%
  • Non-Select Medical

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Non-Select Physical

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Non-Select Security

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Non-Select Other

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

binary_choice

Final Select SNA
Oh, ok thanks... I told them the earliest I could go would be august 04' so you had me worried I would actually have to work for a year before going...

Sabre170

None
My package went in on April 5th. I have been Pro Rec for NFO and am now aiting like the others to hear something from the board.

What does the "S" stand for in SNA and SNFO? Is it "Selected"?

shnap51

Selected NFO
VetteMuscle427 said:
Well, I'll tell ya... hearing from my chief hasn't made things any easier... I'm even MORE tense now... until I take the oath... no rest for me...

I'm in same boat! I'm hearing that I'm unofficially set for SNFO, but "unofficial" and "official" seem like miles apart. My process has been complete hell (over a year now, with a million screw-ups in between), but I'm looking forward to good "official" news around Wednesday next week. Good luck while waiting for your "official" news.

Kycntryboy

pilot
Just got word today from my OSO, The guy is comming of leave and is signing me off on Monday, and I swear in on Tuesday. BDCP 2006. Thanks for the support in getting me through this crap fellas, I look forward to serving with you. We're still waiting with you Neo, hopefully word comes in real soon. Good luck to the rest of you as well.

hobbz

Final Select NFO
Sabre170 said:
My package went in on April 5th. I have been Pro Rec for NFO and am now aiting like the others to hear something from the board.

Sabre,

So you haven't heard back from the board yet? My package went in at about the same time as yours, and my recruiter said today that they're still in session. The board is the body that Pro Rec's you, so your statement kind of threw me off.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Sabre170 said:

The "S" stands for "student". You're not an NFO or a Naval Aviator until you get your wings. Also, if you get asked what your designator is at OCS, you better reply "Student Naval Flight Officer" or "Student Naval Aviator".

Sabre170

None
hobbz said:
Sabre,

So you haven't heard back from the board yet? My package went in at about the same time as yours, and my recruiter said today that they're still in session. The board is the body that Pro Rec's you, so your statement kind of threw me off.

Sorry about the statement throwing you off. I am waiting to hear back on a final select. Is there a particular day that the board usually releases the select list. I read something about Wednesdays...

hobbz

Final Select NFO
No idea on that one. I was informed that once the selection board is finished results are released possibly that day, but at least within a day usually. That's for Pro Rec... I think it's pretty variable for Final Select as it may take more time to get all the work done for some than others (EPSQ, meds, etc.)

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
I just got Final Selected... I take my oath of enlistment next Monday <probably>.... MAN... I'm sooooo happy!

Blue Skys...

Kycntryboy

pilot
VetteMuscle427 said:
I just got Final Selected... I take my oath of enlistment next Monday <probably>.... MAN... I'm sooooo happy!

Blue Skys...

It felt good to final take that poll in the front. I did all my paperwork monday so I'm in, I was so nervous/happy taking the oath that I was stuttering.

Status
Not open for further replies.