• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 08 STA-21 Status

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
Supply alternate and my fingers are still crossed.

I hear you man. Its just an extension to the long wait and stressful situation. I hope everyone that got selected can go, but I still hope I get selected. Congrats to all who got it this year and great job.

haubby

None
Contributor
I plan to go to Iowa State. Any OC's on the forum currently in that ROTC unit or any selects planning on attending there?

mh53eflyguy

Stashed...again.
I'll be going to Embry-Riddle in Daytona Beach, sleeping in my car, and eating Ramen noodles and tuna in the can so I can afford to survive! I'm old (Just turned 27) so I need the quickest and most direct route, which is the course I am on. Anyone else looking into Embry-Riddle??

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
I'll be going to Embry-Riddle in Daytona Beach, sleeping in my car, and eating Ramen noodles and tuna in the can so I can afford to survive! I'm old (Just turned 27) so I need the quickest and most direct route, which is the course I am on. Anyone else looking into Embry-Riddle??

Yeah I am already enrolled in the worldwide campus so it's just a matter of switching campuses they tell me.

Praying4OCS

Helo Bubba to Information Warrior
pilot
Contributor
Congrads to all that made it!

Remember, even though you will be in college, you are still representing the Navy in all that you do. Good Luck!

k_smittay

Yeah I am already enrolled in the worldwide campus so it's just a matter of switching campuses they tell me.

Just remember, the worldwide campus was about $250 per credit hour, while the main campus is $1060 per credit hour. If you are looking at over $3000 per class, the navy will pay for roughly 3 ERAU classes a year. The rest is out of pocket... and we are talking like $30,000+ per year to attend. Financial aid is only so much.. and student loans suck!

vicariousrider

War Eagle!
Remember, even though you will be in college, you are still representing the Navy in all that you do.
That's a really good point you bring up. Being Sailors, we bear the distinction of knowing how to show up to places on time, prepared, and ready to go. We should very well be able to present the Navy in a very strong, positive light on campus the same way we do out there in our communities; to that end, I'm sure everyone who's been selected will be able to rise above the normal campus life and carry ourselves with dignity, honor, and respect.

However, that said, all work and no play makes Jack a very dull....Sailor?

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
I'll be just up the road from ya'll in Jax. Jacksonville University cross towned at University of North florida.

Tuckster

MIF HUNTER
None
Congrats to everyone who made it...and to those that didn't don't give up.

Now that you got your foot in the door:

Don't fvck it up.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
That's a really good point you bring up. Being Sailors, we bear the distinction of knowing how to show up to places on time, prepared, and ready to go. We should very well be able to present the Navy in a very strong, positive light on campus the same way we do out there in our communities; to that end, I'm sure everyone who's been selected will be able to rise above the normal campus life and carry ourselves with dignity, honor, and respect.

However, that said, all work and no play makes Jack a very dull....Sailor?

Good point. Like everyone has said, work hard, get good grades ect. However, remember that the Navy is paying you to be a college student. Don't hesitate to slay chicks and take beers to the dome. :)

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
does anyone know with flight physicals, do we need an appointment with medical or can we walk in and do this?