• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 08 STA-21 Status

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
Haha, not always true. I am an AT.. and I have seen a deployment on a boat.. and a deployment to a forward army base in the sand.

Yeah, I'm an AEGIS FC and my rate is pretty much all about being at sea! Hell the Navy just implemented the Sea Duty Incentive Pay (SDIP) program not too long ago to entice guys/gals to extend at sea for 6 to 24 months and AEGIS FC's are on the short list of eligible ratings!

SHAF

Idle for glory
pilot
Pearl for 2 and a half more years.

Wait.. re-reading that you said for two and a half *more* years. I thought you said you had been there for 2 1/2 years already. Nevermind, I'm retarded. Anyway, what platform are you in Pearl?

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
Almost finished with NFO primary. Cross country hopefully to Phoenix this weekend! Stoked to be nearing the end of the beginning.

OC/EMC

Wait.. re-reading that you said for two and a half *more* years. I thought you said you had been there for 2 1/2 years already. Nevermind, I'm retarded. Anyway, what platform are you in Pearl?

The non-seagoing one. CEC aka NAVFAC for Joint base Pearl Harbor/Hickam. I'll probably rotate to a SEABEE battalion after this. What about you?

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
The non-seagoing one. CEC aka NAVFAC for Joint base Pearl Harbor/Hickam. I'll probably rotate to a SEABEE battalion after this. What about you?
We all know you're a slacker! Now why am I out of hot water in my BOQ room? Damn NAVFAC guys! ;)