• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 08 STA-21 Status

vicariousrider

War Eagle!
there is no list out yet.... the only person who seems to have a list is ET1nuke
Yup, he's the one who informed me of my selection. Only a few more hours until our commands all open their doors (so to speak).

I'm having a tough time sleeping tonight - I've never had a problem sleeping before! Such as life.

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
Good chance I wont know for some time since my NC1 is a slow mother that seems not to want to do their job.

LoneSailor

YES!!!!!!! Finally!!! Thank you et1nuke!!!!

Perseverance pays off guys, this is my second STA-21 packet (and 3rd officer packet, 1st was for the boat school -- NAPS orders were cancelled because I would've been too old by a couple of days). For those that didn't get selected, keep your head up and keep trying! Congrats to all that made it.

et1nuke this better not be a cruel joke!!!!!! :D

vicariousrider

War Eagle!
Well, I just got confirmation...I logged on to NMCI and saw this in my inbox:

MM2,
Congrats - you made it!
R/CDR
Commanding Officer

(This was one of the Officers who wrote a letter of recommendation for me)

So, I think this dispels any fears that ETC was just playing a joke on us all ;)

Flamedog

Freshly stashed Ensign
Congrats to all who got picked up this year! For those not selected, keep your head up and stay persistent. I applied 3 times before being selected so persistence counts. I also have a copy of the message if there is anyone that is still wondering...

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
Congrats to all who got picked up this year! For those not selected, keep your head up and stay persistent. I applied 3 times before being selected so persistence counts. I also have a copy of the message if there is anyone that is still wondering...

I sent ya a PM...

haubby

None
Contributor
So I'm in Kansas for a wedding and we just had the bachelor party last night. I'm perhaps still a little drunk. Havnt seen the NAVADMIN yet but my CO called me and informed me of my selection!!! Congrats to the rest of the selectees and hope to see you all here soon.

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
Yes, congrats to everyone else that made it and to those that didn't DO NOT give up!!!

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
It's weird, seems as though only West Coast guys have received the message as it still hasn't come through on message traffic at my ship over here in Norfolk! What's up wth that? They like you guys better or soemthing? lol

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
I got CORE!!! East Coast has the results now too as I am in VA. To reitterate what everyone is saying I applied three times and this is Lucky #3!!! Hence the name. It is very disheartening if you don't get it, especially when you see guys that you have better evals than get it. ET1 Nuke thanks for the insight and I will be seeing you all in RI!!! Still hasn't completely sunk in yet.... So career changing