• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 08 STA-21 Status

STG2Carolina

Hey everyone...I just wanted to post and see if anyone has heard about the board. I called over to Mike Paros and his machine said the board has convened and he will be out of the office until the 28th....Good luck to everyone... I also figured we should start a forum for the purpose of letting each other know who was picked up...well let me know how everyone is...

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Good luck to all. I remember waiting to see if I got picked up...exciting. FYI, I was informed just prior to the message on OCT 7 2002. Wow....long road.

Again, best of luck.

53Crewman

FY09 STA-21 Pilot Alternate
Ugh, I saw this thread and I thought results were out. About 2-4 more weeks and the wait is over!! Good luck to all.

haubby

None
Contributor
no doubt. after the results come out a drink is in order whether we make it or not.

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
Axiously Awaiting the Results.. I'm a one shot, one kill.. As next year I will be too old to re-apply.

user2176

STA-21 Core Selectee FY08
Contributor
I have one more shot after this year. The year after I'll be too old to apply.

Only about a month left. Last year's results came out on the 16th of Oct.

Best of luck EM1.

haubby

None
Contributor
So I was bored earlier and went on the STA-21 website and logged onto my application to see if they had taken away the ability to check the status. Now mine has changed to the link containing my physical/placement information (status of commisioning physcial, school acceptance and what not). Can any other applicants logon and confirm that they are experiencing this also?

user2176

STA-21 Core Selectee FY08
Contributor
Same here. They even have listed received for the page 13 that was included with the application.

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
mine says a couple fo different things depending upon which part you go to:

Program Start Information
No data available.

Physical/Placement Information
Physical Info was received on: Data not available
Your Physical Status is: Data not available as of: Data not available
Medical Comments:
Your HIV date is: Data not available
Physical sent to NOMI: Data not available
Physical sent to BUMED: Data not available
Degree Plan:
Degree Plan Comments:
School Acceptance:
Page 13: Received
Orders Requested: Data not available

vicariousrider

War Eagle!
Another guy in my division has the same thing on his application page; mine says the same thing as well.

I myself was wondering what it could mean - I guess we'll see, eh?

53Crewman

hmmm... well that is kind of disappointing for myself. My screen has not changed. I mean not to get ahead of the game, but if your login screen appears like that, what else could it mean? I'd be pretty excited, I guess we'll see.

53Crewman

I emailed the sta-21 help about this issue and his response was that they have tech on top of the issue and to his knowledge, it's a glitch. I guess we'll see...