• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Alpha Company 08

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
SWIM TANK

I want to continue swimming at TBS. Where exactly is the swim tank, and do they have specific hours that can be used for open swim?

MettGT

pilot
SWIM TANK

I want to continue swimming at TBS. Where exactly is the swim tank, and do they have specific hours that can be used for open swim?

The swim tank is at Ramer Hall. Yes, they have hours for open swim; however, you'll generally be too busy with training to go to them. Last I remember, open swim was M/W/F: 0600-0730 and M-F 1100-1300.

MettGT

pilot
There's Chinn Aquatic & Fitness Center in Woodbridge. It's about 20-30 min give or take from base.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
I'm a little late to the game here, but Fredericksburg YMCA has a pretty substantial facility, too. I think it's a little closer to Centralia, but not by a whole lot.

Conaway

I just got word today that I am being pushed back to Alpha Co because I'm air and I want to bitch about it. So, this is like, reverse-grunt discrimination or something. Damn.

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
I just got word today that I am being pushed back to Alpha Co because I'm air and I want to bitch about it. So, this is like, reverse-grunt discrimination or something. Damn.

If we're all going to bitch, I just got word that I'll have 9 of 26 weeks as a billet holder!

Oct 10 can't come soon enough.

:icon_rage

jdnew

I heard earlier today that several of our staff (charlie) will be the alpha company staff. Just wanted you guys to know that you are getting some really good SPCs.

Conaway

I heard earlier today that several of our staff (charlie) will be the alpha company staff. Just wanted you guys to know that you are getting some really good SPCs.

Thanks for the heads up.

Off topic, but what should we do about conveniences like tv and internet. Is it provided or on us?

MettGT

pilot
Once the cluster that is room assignments is over, you'll get a brief from the Comcast people who'll get you set up. This is about a week after you pick up.