• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Alpha Company 08

Ave8tor

Bringing the Noise!™
pilot
Team Punishment 1-08

Ahh... welcome to the club. We were Team Punishment 3-07. Can you guess what we had in common.... ?

I think he means Capt. Pa*k. That guy was a huge D*ck!

Ding Ding Ding... we have a WEINER! I heard he picked up Major and got his own company. If that's true, I hope that they have a kick-ass XO (preferably a pilot) to counter his terrible leading ability. Trackin? Roger.

Raptor2216

Ahh... welcome to the club. We were Team Punishment 3-07. Can you guess what we had in common.... ?

Ding Ding Ding... we have a WEINER! I heard he picked up Major and got his own company. If that's true, I hope that they have a kick-ass XO (preferably a pilot) to counter his terrible leading ability. Trackin? Roger.

It is my belief that there are very few, if any "kick-ass" pilots at TBS. TBS just has a way to sucking the life out of anything even remotely fun and most true pilots lack the genes required to endure that place for more than 6 months. I can only imagine all the fun things a company led by SNO has to look forward to. Personally speaking, I can see myself having more fun at a POW camp but that's just me.

Clux4

Banned
Ah....I think I know him. It is his voice that really sucks the life out of anything !!
I really do not care who works for him, he will suck him/her dry.
I don't think he can be up for Major.

Raptor2216

Well, in the spirit of TBS discussions, I came across a picture on a another forum and I thought the Marine types might be interested in seeing it. All of us who have been to TBS know the name of the LT. in the center of that picture...anyone want to take a guess?

gpete6qp8.jpg

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Where is the motivator running around telling those Marines to take their hands out of their pockets ... "Come on guys, act professional!" :icon_tong:sleep_125 I always wanted to kick that guy in the shins ...

Raptor2216

you stumped me who is it?

That is none other than Lt. Graves...ring a bell now? He was awarded the MOH posthumously. I have a lot of respect for anyone who fought in the Vietnam but the guys who were in the special forces really went a step beyond to accomplish some very tough missions.

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
How is everyone enjoying the 96? when I looked at my watch yesterday it was 10:10 on the 10th. Ooo --- Rah ... Rah OOO. :p cheers brothers.

invertedflyer

mmmm range week... Anyway, I went down to JLS Aviation at Shannon Airport the other day and am prepping to go get some time in their Archer. Has anyone ever flown with them, or perhaps when they used to be Quantico Flying Club?

Conaway

mmmm range week... Anyway, I went down to JLS Aviation at Shannon Airport the other day and am prepping to go get some time in their Archer. Has anyone ever flown with them, or perhaps when they used to be Quantico Flying Club?

Quantico Flying Club?!

Clux4

Banned

There used to be a new CFI there by the name of Malachi Gray, I am not sure he still there. I think he was just building hours until he could go regional. It is an ok place. Are you just trying to get some hours in before IFS?
Check out Culpepper, there is a flight school there. There is also an airpark on Route 1. There is a new airport at Stafford but I am not sure there is a flight school there.

invertedflyer

I've had my license for years... just staying current and logging cross-country time...I'll probably continue to work on my Instrument Rating as well. I'll check to see if Gray is still on the flight schedule.

semperwife

Sorry.. you are all wrong about this one. The Marine you are speaking of is not even in the Marine Corps anymore. Definitely not a Major, and is working for the FBI.

Where do these stories come from???? I had to laugh when I read that one.

Clux4

Banned
Sorry.. you are all wrong about this one. The Marine you are speaking of is not even in the Marine Corps anymore. Definitely not a Major, and is working for the FBI.

Where do these stories come from???? I had to laugh when I read that one.

Hmmm....
I just have to ask, is the guy your husband? ;)
FBI?. He is a smart guy, I can see him doing that kind of stuff.