• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

WOW-This town sucks

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
snake11eyes said:
yeah living minutes from the beach in tropical weather with no state income tax is pretty rough isn't it.

Dont forget the hot chicks @ Seville too :D and Sammy's :D

phrogpilot73

Fezz CB said:
Dont forget the hot chicks @ Seville too :D and Sammy's :D
You guys keep leaving out Babes! I was a regular, we'd be there probably 3 nights a week. We looked at it this way - I could pay a $5 cover, drink overpriced beers, and be ingnored by women. OR, I could pay a $5 cover, drink overpriced beers, and be ignored by HALF NAKED women. The logic is undeniable.

Dhc2tacksby

FloraBama was alive and kicking this year . Not a bad place at all to find girls in tiny bathing suits.
There are tonnes of things to do. You have to go and find them.

Theres an airport just past walmart out the back gate that rents a 150 for pretty cheap. I went to Dauphin island in about 30 minutes with a girl I met. It was a good chance to look out the window's and enjoy the secenery down below.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
phrogpilot73 said:
You guys keep leaving out Babes! I was a regular, we'd be there probably 3 nights a week. We looked at it this way - I could pay a $5 cover, drink overpriced beers, and be ingnored by women. OR, I could pay a $5 cover, drink overpriced beers, and be ignored by HALF NAKED women. The logic is undeniable.

That makes so much sense its hard to believe anyone in the military came up with it. :icon_smil

oztin79

Yessir said:
The sushi's 25 per person and dont forget motley crue on september 14th at the civic center
Motley Crue? WTF? Is that how bad it gets in Pcola? Damn, I used to be a little worried about the DI's I'm going to have the pleasure of meeting in March, but I'm starting to think Motley Crue might be the cause of more DORs!

Someone mentioned camping. I'm an avid backpacker. Should I keep a tent in my POV just in case? I'm from Miami and there's basically nowhere to camp down here that's worth the trouble. Any Pcola campers?

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
oztin79 said:
Someone mentioned camping. I'm an avid backpacker. Should I keep a tent in my POV just in case? I'm from Miami and there's basically nowhere to camp down here that's worth the trouble. Any Pcola campers?

Speaking of camping, I know there is a group of "campers" living on the inside of the exit loop on mobile hwy south of rte 10... then again I think that they are just homeless but they have tents and tarps if you want to hang with them... :icon_smil

oztin79

jamnww said:
Speaking of camping, I know there is a group of "campers" living on the inside of the exit loop on mobile hwy south of rte 10... then again I think that they are just homeless but they have tents and tarps if you want to hang with them... :icon_smil
That's just what I wanted to know Jamnww, thanks. I'm going to go kick it with the "campers" while on libo. Undoubtedly picturesque.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
oztin79 said:
That's just what I wanted to know Jamnww, thanks. I'm going to go kick it with the "campers" while on libo. Undoubtedly picturesque.

Oh its beautiful over there, they even have underwear hanging in the trees to make you feel at home... :D

oztin79

Fly Navy said:
If you don't like Hockey, learn to. The Pensacola Ice Pilots games are AWESOME. You're almost guaranteed at least one fight and you can get bombed off your a$$ while watching live sports. What else is better than that?
Finally! Someone with an idea of what to possibly do in Pcola! Do they sell liquor there?

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
dk009 said:
is there anywhere in pensacola i can take my jeep out on the beach?
Unlike Texas, Florida actually takes care of its beaches. No jeeps/cars/ATVs on the beaches or in the dunes.