• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

WOW-This town sucks

illinijoe05

Nachos
pilot
So why didnt anyone make it clear how much pcola was going to suck. Expensive drinks, ugly women, no gas, and nothing to do. Seriously is anyone else in a pool wanting to freaking gouge their eyes out from the boredom. Oh well it could be worse...right full rudder...(shudder)

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Jesus christ, are you serious?

Expensive drinks? Where the hell did you come from, East Bumfvck? Never been drinking in the Northeast, or California, or Hawaii have you?

Ugly women... well, there are lots of trashy women, and lots of skanks, but some pretty darn hot ones too. I guess it's hit or miss.

You don't know misery. You haven't lived in Meridian or Kingsville.

There is plenty to do in Pcola and the surrounding area. Even after Hurricanes. Be adventurous. It's not that bad, trust me.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Alright, looking for things to do... Lets see:

1) Great beaches
2) Flounders/Bamboo willies (Some hot girls there- diesel fuel is great too.)
3) Florabama/Live bait (hot girls with accents there.)
4) Ichiban has all you can eat sushi on Tuesday and Sat.

Quite *****ing about how expensive things are there, because they aren't. You can always leave and go some place else for the weekend (after you get gas of course).

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Some great places to eat in Pcola. Not necessarily the most varied in the international sense, but some great seafood and sushi.

Go to Whiting Park. Rent boats. For cheap.

Do all sorts of out-doors activities in the area.

Go to Destin/Ft. Walton Beach. AWESOME place.

Mobile has some cool stuff to do.

List goes on.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
When i was there people were going to it when the tents were up. It was open for several weeks after mullet toss. I unfortunately never got to experience it when it was the real thing.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It could be worse, just ask some of your Marine buddies about Quantico or Q-town.....now there isn't anything fun to do there except drive to DC. At least in P-Cola you can drive to, lets see, Panama City for Spring Break. Hmmm....I'm certain you wouldn't have fun there...... :)
ea6bflyr

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Swmtb said:
This all-you-can-eat sushi, does it involve all sorts of sushi or just rolls?

Includes sushi, nigiri, tempura, soups, etc. It's a great deal actually.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Swmtb said:
How much $$$ are we talking?

Been a couple months, but I want to say $23

If you can eat like a pig (stay a couple hours), then it's well worth it.

phrogpilot73

ea6bflyr said:
It could be worse, just ask some of your Marine buddies about Quantico or Q-town.....now there isn't anything fun to do there except drive to DC. At least in P-Cola you can drive to, lets see, Panama City for Spring Break. Hmmm....I'm certain you wouldn't have fun there...... :)
ea6bflyr
I'd rather be a single guy in Quantico, than in Jacksonville, NC... Trust me.