• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

WOW-This town sucks

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
For great sushi, try Pensacola Fish House/Atlas Oyster House. They seriously have the best Spicy Tuna Roll I've ever had.

snizo

Supply Officer
Nothing to do? I'm kickin myself for not spending every minute of my free time in P'cola at the beach.

You better be doing that too - especially if you're going to Corpus for primary. Once you get to Tex, you'll avoid the beaches coz you don't want to smell like you just came off the oil rigs (which you can see from the beach) and don't want to see just how fat this state is...

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yessir said:
The sushi's 25 per person and dont forget motley crue on september 14th at the civic center
When I was in P-Cola, I saw the Crue and the Scorpions in what is likely a pile of rubble in Biloxi. Good times.

Brett

Spin

SNA in Meridian
If u think PCola is boring ...... don't select Jets ...... if you end up in Meridian you'll realize how much you took PCola for granted

diverkr

pilot
Joe, call me this weekend and I'll give you the lowdown on where you should go to have some fun. The key is to stay away from places like Seville and Capt Funs. As far as drink prices, I think they are hella cheap. I mean coming from Boulder where I would spend $40-50 just on myself, now I only spend like $15-20 in a night. The girls around here are pretty slim pickens, so no hope there. When I first got here, I was feeling the same way you are, but it gets better. Ill talk to you later.

Ken

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
RetreadRand said:
Illinoisans

Illinoisans....hmmmm, I learn a new word every day.

If you want lots of cheap gas in P'Cola...eat at McGuires.

Yessir

Hooker
pilot
If you want to drink cheap you can go to chans on 9 mile, just stay away on saturday nights if your not into the whole redneck alternative lifestyle community, if you get my drift

Ryoukai

The Chief doesn't like cheeky humor...at all
Fly Navy said:
For great sushi, try Pensacola Fish House/Atlas Oyster House. They seriously have the best Spicy Tuna Roll I've ever had.

Genki sushi serves up some mean spicy tuna, at least the Kapahulu one does. You ever been by there?

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
Ugly women... well, there are lots of trashy women, and lots of skanks, but some pretty darn hot ones too.
Hot ones? Where? Oh, wait...you must be talking about the ones that actually have all their teeth (dentures don't count). Any hot girls in Pcola are probably SNA/SNFO girlfriends which means they probably just came from another college elsewhere. Going to UF spoiled me. So many hot girls, your neck hurts after walking across campus. Yea, Pcola sucked in that regard.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
phrogpilot73 said:
I'd rather be a single guy in Quantico, than in Jacksonville, NC... Trust me.

That might actually be worse than Cherry Point.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
illinijoe05 said:
So why didnt anyone make it clear how much pcola was going to suck. Expensive drinks, ugly women, no gas, and nothing to do. Seriously is anyone else in a pool wanting to freaking gouge their eyes out from the boredom. Oh well it could be worse...right full rudder...(shudder)
What kind of sad excuse for an aviator is complaining about drink prices and trashy chicks? What are you doing, looking for a wife (don't get me started)? Now, get out there like a trooper and work some magic. :D

Brett

illinijoe05

Nachos
pilot
Wow, looks like i touched a nerve...Ive only been here for one week so i guess i shouldnt be so quick to judge. The one sweet deal i found around here was $5.50 for 20 pack of bud light and bud bottles. But as far as the drink prices and girls go you must remmebr that im coming from a college campus. Keep the entertainment ideas coming though. Thanks
Joe