• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

WOW-This town sucks

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
oztin79 said:
Motley Crue? WTF? Is that how bad it gets in Pcola? Damn, I used to be a little worried about the DI's I'm going to have the pleasure of meeting in March, but I'm starting to think Motley Crue might be the cause of more DORs!

Someone mentioned camping. I'm an avid backpacker. Should I keep a tent in my POV just in case? I'm from Miami and there's basically nowhere to camp down here that's worth the trouble. Any Pcola campers?

Try going inland or camp on the beach (I think you need a permit for the last). Most of the forest in the panhandle is composed of 20-foot high pine trees surrounded by 2-4-foot high brush and there's nowhere to set up a tent. Never got around to trying the Conuceh (sp?) National Forest in Alabama but that's close by.

ET-Mike

A-Pool Junkie
Fezz CB said:
Dont forget the hot chicks @ Seville too :D and Sammy's :D

Dude have you ever been to Sammy's? Unless it make a drastic turn around or I just happened to go on "skanks covered in moles night" I would recommend somewhere else. Babes for starters.

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
ET-Mike said:
Dude have you ever been to Sammy's? Unless it make a drastic turn around or I just happened to go on "skanks covered in moles night" I would recommend somewhere else. Babes for starters.

Dude....I concur. I went to Babes for the 1st time last Sat. It f-ckin rocked! If you want quality, go to Babes (take Fairfield, left on N. Davis Hwy). The chicks are smokin (smokin' = holy sh!t) and drinks are reasonably priced.

I retrack my previous post. And plus, i was hammered from McGuires when i stubbled into Sammys. If you dig ex-pregnant chicks bobbing their stretch marks and stomach fat in front of your face, be my guest. At least i had an excuse :D