• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

When Will They Stop Training People On The F-14?

Status
Not open for further replies.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
How bout some good Army jokes? I have to be prepare for my Father-in-law when he comes down in 2 weeks. He's a retired Army LtCol and known Marine hater!!

Beetle

lvgravy

No Army jokes, but here's another Marine/Navy joke I will have to stop telling soon.

Why does the Navy let Marines on their boats?
Sheep would be too obvious

"Life is hard, it's even harder when you're stupid"
-unknown

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Originally posted by lvgravy
Why does the Navy let Marines on their boats?
Sheep would be too obvious
Now we get back to BigWorms "power position". Seems the Navy guys would be in the power position.

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
Well, if I remember correctly from some of the core classes that I took at the arts and crafts section of campus…they would get into things such as rape really being a power thing vs a sexual thing. I didn’t understand it too much, but from what I gather, if you are choosing between man and animal, that would be straight up sexual perversion, aka sodomy. You can’t find a chick, so you’ll settle for a sheep.

Being fuked in the ass by a short little Leprechaun would be more in line with the power thing. I would rather jump into quicksand than become a victim of a Leprechaun.

The way the cookie ultimately crumbles is that if I was on a ship for a long time, Marines do a lot of pull-ups, and hence powerful forearms. Even though sailors are cute with those little Dixie-cups on their head; I don’t understand how someone could look at a man’s hairy ass and say I love you. It must be a Navy thing.

lvgravy

I really wouldn't know since I'm not in the Navy yet, but I hope it's not a Navy thing...but I think the joke suggest if you can't find a sheep you would settle for a Marine...again just a joke

-unknown

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
LOL, I know it was a joke, I was just trying to pull a reversal.

I hope it isn’t a Navy thing either, since I will one-day be on their ships.

Only Army joke I could find - I don’t take credit, just pulled it off the net, probably not the best for your father in law.
Wanna play army?
I will lay down and you can blow the hell out of me!

T

TSPO

It's kind of ironic, reading all of you boat rider's gay jokes.

Think about it. The whole freakin world, especially the Army and Air Force, equates Sailors with gay, and here you are talking about how gay you are. Hmmm.

lvgravy

What...do you want to be in the Navy now? You know, I think they are only jokes, sorry to disappoint you

-unknown

T

TSPO

No, Iv, actually I've switched from the Navy to the Air Force, and I'm still trying to live down all of the freakin gay jokes when people find out I used to be enlisted in the Navy. But I noticed you are looking to get haze grey, under way. Maybe it's you who's looking for something that's a little bit "more than a job" After all, why would someone switch from a branch that equates sailors with gay to the very branch that is the butt of all the gay jokes? Did you perhaps find it a little bit enticing? Are you looking for "a few good men?"

Oh yeah, and I'm not sure if being stupid is something to brag about.

lvgravy

Hey now TSPO, I'm just playing.... what happened to you on that boat that made you such an angry person?

-unknown

T

TSPO

As am I, Iv. Sorry if I tend to play rough. That's what having older brothers does to you. (Not to mention the hazing that used to be predominant in the Navy.)

lvgravy

no need to be sorry, just thought you were actually getting upset there for a minute..hard to tell on a computer..go ahead and continue playing

-unknown

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just to revive a now-dead topic with some possibly relevant rumors, I too heard 2005 as a closure date for the Tomcat RAG. But I was talking to a Grumman tech-rep the other day who said that Northrop Grumman contractors will be taking over maintenance for VF-101 soon. Supposedly the contract will be for 3 years starting sometime soon, which would indicate a 2006-7 time frame, anyone else vouch for this?

If God isn't a Penn State fan, than why is the sky blue and white?

Status
Not open for further replies.