• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USS Murtha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
I can only imagine the huge flock of his contemporary JO's that want to hang out with Rad boy on a Friday night in Perdido......

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
I can only imagine the huge flock of his contemporary JO's that want to hang out with Rad boy on a Friday night in Perdido......

Only if they were ordered to. I suspect he is alone in his rack with his sock puppet!

Damn, I’m sinking to his level now. L

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
I respect that, but the truth is o's on here feel like they have immunity, but the truth is, they don't. They're foolish if they think they haven't already been reported to SECNAV. They can ban me of they want, but it won't make them riight, no matter how 'RESPECTFUL' i am to their rank.

Uber choad......where is Mabus going to send me?? The Enterprise??? Or Afghanistan?? I'll take the latter.
P.S. You are some great comic (bufoonery) relief

Shpion1

Contributor
CRAP. Airwarriors reported to SECNAV for calling him a Political Hack. John, you better shut it down, and fast. JAGMAN cometh.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Hey Rad .....
you are also a gutless little turd that didn't see fit to PM me....though you told others you would...to back up your convictions.
What gives?? I'm standing by for you and Mabus' IGs....
I cant wait to meet you in the fleet, Bruddah. Believe dat.

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
I aint picking a fight, just informing you that theres bigger things in life to worry about and get your thong in a bunch than a whole bunch of guys, be they commissioned or not debating online.

Too true. There seem to be quite a few with their thongs in a bunch:

Don't be that douchebag and stop while you're ahead. Get out of API and do something before you start trying to sea lawyer us.

Uber choad......where is Mabus going to send me?? The Enterprise??? Or Afghanistan?? I'll take the latter.
P.S. You are some great comic (bufoonery) relief

Only if they were ordered to. I suspect he is alone in his rack with his sock puppet!

Damn, I’m sinking to his level now. L

Including yourself...

CRAP. Airwarriors reported to SECNAV for calling him a Political Hack. John, you better shut it down, and fast. JAGMAN cometh.

Who woulda thunk that pointing out someone pushing (crossing?) the line of contemptuous language would result in so many hurt feelings.

I've never read the posts of teenagers on Facebook, but I imagine it would be similar to some of these posts.

"You don't have friends, dude...no one likes you."
"Yeah. And your gay."
"LOL. Good one. High five."

RadicalDude

Social Justice Warlord
i will preface this post by saying "I am def under the influence/drunk." You're still wrong, Mumbs, don't hurt yourself trying to twist it any other way.

PS- Sixty Nine!!!!!! Also, i have plenty of friends. Sorry, Mumbles, that I didn't PM you, seemed like you wanted everything to be public, based on your posts.

I told birdog I'd call you out(if that's what you're referring to (props birdog, you fucked your first shipmate, blue falcon)), and I did in post #43, 45, and 55. Want me to PM you to make it official? Rank hath it's privileges, and i respect that. please feel free to forward this thread to your command's JAG. I promise I'll fully participate in the JAGMAN.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Am I the only one that thinks this thread is circling the bowl??

Why doesn't everyone brush your teeth, go pee-pee, say night-night, sleep it off, and mebbe we'll reopen it next year.

Closed.

PhrogLoop

Adulting is hard
pilot
Yeah, 2 different stories on the same subject. I wonder how it's going to play when it really gets out how many servicemembers (especially Marines) think this a crap idea.

With Murtha vs. the accused/exonerated Marines in the Haditha case, I never thought the idea would make it this far...I knew they were considering it, but to see SECNAV Mabus make it official...terrible. What's next, the USS Kerry when he rolls over and calls it a life?

The only difference between this thread and the last is speculation vs reality. It's the USS Murtha now, like it or not. I'm with the "nots,", but that's irrelevant. Nothing more to add, Mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.