• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

To marry or not to marry...

MrsPickle

MIT- Manatee In Training
Contributor
Don't count on that. I fought a custody battle for my dog and WON.
Does your dog live with you in the Puma? You've never mentioned having a roommate. :D

Pickle can have the retarded Weimaraner. I'll still take the puppy, children, cat and horse.

Oh yeah- he can have the student loans, too... :p

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
"Missouri is not even close to Deliverance. Now West Virgina and Arkansas on the other hand."
I will agree with this statement with the exception of the Ozarks in Missouri...

Anderson_Parks_np5_large.jpg

BtyRacing.jpg

Lake of the Ozarks disagrees with you! Did all the half-million dollar boats and trans-oceanic capable yachts give you that impression? :D

Big Biff

Got Em
The Missourah counties south of I-44 disagree with the Lake of the Ozark's assessment. I lived down in those hills for a few years. The neighboring city fought getting 9-1-1 implemented as well as official street signs because they thought it was an invasion of Privacy. The Klan was still alive and well and even adopted a little stretch of state highway to keep clean. It was not uncommon for first cousins to be dating each other in high school or getting married due to the inevitable knock-up and drop outs of freshman/sophomores... The first two days of deer season were so important that the county school districts shut down (which is badass but still). Point is, while Appalachia may have Missouri beat it terms of backwoods, it's still a close call.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Anyway, the only thing that hasn't made me run for the hills, was that I actually DO love Pickle. (I don't like him most days, but DO love him...)

As all the other people on here have said, this is something YOU need to decide...
I've heard something very similar from my wife! :p