• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

To marry or not to marry...

chasejj

SWO? What is this "SWO" you speak of?
hmmm...... are common-law marriages still legal anymore? just out of curiosity's sake... Mrs. Pickle, I agree with you and Mr. Pickle, just a case of beer? well, cheaper than a judge!

chelley

They're still legal but I don't think the military recognizes them. I'm sure 18 million of you will post to say I'm wrong and fat and stupid. Bring it. :icon_boxi

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
BTW. I did an extensive search (to no avail) of the thread we were talking about cheating and all of that stuff.... Someone recommended this book:

marriage_hisneedherneeds.jpg

If I could find out who it was, I'd give em rep... Bought it off Amazon... Was a great and informative read. I highly recommend people considering marriage read it first. Thanks again to whoever posted it.

chasejj

hmmm.... time for a visit to... THE LOCAL LIBRARY! awaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy...tomorrow.

MasterBates

Remember, if you do get divorced, it's cheaper for you if they disappear before court. Just saying.

(no, I don't actually advocate this, and I'm not suggesting you do it, but "I'd understand" to paraphrase Chris Rock)

chasejj

MB- "Remember, if you do get divorced, it's cheaper for you if they disappear before court. Just saying."
Well, I do live in Missouri and there ARE lots of places to stash a body... ever seen Deliverance? Dualing bangos is where I live...

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
MB- "Remember, if you do get divorced, it's cheaper for you if they disappear before court. Just saying."
Well, I do live in Missouri and there ARE lots of places to stash a body... ever seen Deliverance? Dualing bangos is where I live...

Missouri is not even close to Deliverance. Now West Virgina and Arkansas on the other hand. :D

chelley

You completely missed the Anchorman reference and my attempt at humor.

Regardless, I'll get custody no problem. He was mine to begin with but that's neither here nor there. I didn't marry an idiot and neither did he.

Jynx

*Placeholder*
Contributor
Did the custody battle consist of putting the dog between the two of you, having you both call it, and see who it came to? Or is that just too rational?

Also, from your descriptions, I'm surprised he wasn't eaten in a late night fridge raid

chasejj

"Missouri is not even close to Deliverance. Now West Virgina and Arkansas on the other hand."
I will agree with this statement with the exception of the Ozarks in Missouri...