• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TBS stinks

FlyMikeFly

Happiness is Vectored Thrust
pilot
Contributor
However, does it suck so much that you have to say it every....other....post?

No of course it doesn't. I love it and I want some more of it! I think the Navy should send its officers to something similar, but wait...no, on second thought, that's not a good idea after all, it just wouldn't work.

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
No of course it doesn't. I love it and I want some more of it! I think the Navy should send its officers to something similar, but wait...no, on second thought, that's not a good idea after all, it just wouldn't work.

You're right it wouldn't work, because we are not infantry officers first. :)

How much longer do you have?

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I think the Navy should send its officers to something similar, but wait...no, on second thought, that's not a good idea after all, it just wouldn't work.
That's because we're not dumb enough to sign up for that kind of abuse...

phrogpilot73

Oh come on. You "love" the e-course? Give me a break. You must have come through here when it was much much different than it is now! :icon_tong
6 miles through the woods, first three miles are just running, second three miles include obstacles, full gear? That's the E-Course I'm accustomed to... And yes, I loved it. I hate running, but I truly enjoy cross-country type running. Throw in the gear and challenge me, then I love it. I just hate the drone of a PFT...

Carno

Insane
As you can tell TBS stinks so far week 2 yes. Hopefully it gets better after rifle range next week.

Seriously? Do you think it really sucks enough to come on here and bitch about it? Admin shit is always painful, but if you think week two sucks, standby for the rifle range, writing orders until 0300, FEXI, FEXII, FEXIII, etc. Arctic Alpha is aptly named.

Anyways, just keep a positive attitude, soak in the knowledge and do well. Have fun with your peers and enjoy it while it lasts. Biggest thing is to keep a positive attitude. The more you let it get to you, the more it will suck.

TheFurr7198

Seriously? Do you think it really sucks enough to come on here and bitch about it? Admin shit is always painful, but if you think week two sucks, standby for the rifle range, writing orders until 0300, FEXI, FEXII, FEXIII, etc. Arctic Alpha is aptly named.

Anyways, just keep a positive attitude, soak in the knowledge and do well. Have fun with your peers and enjoy it while it lasts. Biggest thing is to keep a positive attitude. The more you let it get to you, the more it will suck.

We just got back from the first day of qualification week, table 1, and I am really motivated right now. I mean the day was long and so was last thursday but it was 10 times better than a class room for 12 hours. You are right though about keeping your head up through this thing. Three weeks, including zero week, have gone by pretty fast. It was exciting to be in the prone from 500 yards away and put a round through the head of the target down range a couple times. Anyways need to pack and get ready for another long day.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
We just got back from the first day of qualification week, table 1, and I am really motivated right now. I mean the day was long and so was last thursday but it was 10 times better than a class room for 12 hours. You are right though about keeping your head up through this thing. Three weeks, including zero week, have gone by pretty fast. It was exciting to be in the prone from 500 yards away and put a round through the head of the target down range a couple times. Anyways need to pack and get ready for another long day.
Aim for the chest, your score will thank you ;) All seriousness, rifle range was fun minus getting to and from the range. Best of luck bro.

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
Admin shit is always painful, but if you think week two sucks, standby for the rifle range, writing orders until 0300, FEXI, FEXII, FEXIII, etc. Arctic Alpha is aptly named.

Zero week was the worst week of TBS.