• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tailhook?

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
come on guys. stop fighting. jk. :D

just know that there are guys on the ground who instinctively looks up at the sky everytime they hear ANY aircraft and stare at it until they disappear. i mean, yes, when it's a jet blasting by, it's cooler to look at but i mean... you get paid to fly! and to go on airwarriors. and yes i'm that guy on the ground and i've been down here in p-cola for only 2 days now and my neck already hurts from staring at all those t-34s and t-45s. also saw F/A-15 yesterday morning. cool stuff. I hate p-cola. :icon_rage

Yeah brother....not a whole lot of either of these @ NAS P'cola

shotcalla10

what percent of RL officers get jets?
well i saw t-34s flying over pcola. wats it out of? whiting? and trust me... an F-15 flew around yesterday morning. anyone else see it?

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
well i saw t-34s flying over pcola. wats it out of? whiting? and trust me... an F-15 flew around yesterday morning. anyone else see it?

haha....not calling you out or anything. Yeah, the T-34's occaisonally come from Whiting....just not that often during the week from what I saw.

S3b_viking

Just to throw some fuel on the fire.... Down here in K-ville, all classes for June and possibly July have been x'd, but who knows what the numbers will say in a couple weeks?!:eek:

Reb

That's true for Meridian as well! :eek: Classes are all backed up for at least 3 months! And the classup pool will be taking over SDO duties, thanks to the hard-charging SNA who volunteered his shipmates. Thanks guys!

SDNalgene

Blind. Continue...
pilot
And the classup pool will be taking over SDO duties, thanks to the hard-charging SNA who volunteered his shipmates. Thanks guys!

No fvcking way. You have to post the back story on that. If it's the way you made it sound, what a chode.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
That's true for Meridian as well! :eek: Classes are all backed up for at least 3 months! And the classup pool will be taking over SDO duties, thanks to the hard-charging SNA who volunteered his shipmates. Thanks guys!
Like there is anything else to do in Meridian? Quit complaining......you're in the pool and have nothing else to do.

Dirty

Registered abUser
pilot
None
Contributor

I was locked and loaded to assist in the attitude adjustment as well, but when I re-read it I gave him the benefit of the doubt, and that he was 'thanking' the guys waiting vice being sarcastic. Enjoy your three month paid vacation for the new cones, us cones in the program appreciate it. Now go make sum'ore gatorade! Remember, it's a zero sum game... Days off followed by 18 hour burners, the Navy will get it's payment out of your hide eventually.

Reb

Yeah yeah... I'm well past that road... and I've done my fair share of duty. I think we're now going to be taking over RDO duty from the IPs and wingees... so there's no escape. At least it has a view and no telephone.

stickygdm

pilot
Crap it's out!

Actually there are negative three slots. They are going to be pulling 3 of the most underperforming Tailhook students before next fiscal year and put them in the dirigible pipeline. :icon_wink

I was hoping that dirigible pipeline wouldn't get "let out of the bag!" Don't worry they'll put JDAM and AIM-9X on the dirigible. :)

MasterBates

You will need some helo training for the dirigible.
pa-97.1.jpg