• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

RyanScott

Has anyone had issues receiving a confirmation email on their application? I submitted last week and again this week. I have not received anything. I tried the OCS questions email as well and nothing.

They sent a rapid reply when I sent mine in. They might just be knocking down the backlog of emails from over the holiday stand down period.

Stephem

I have done it myself before, and it has been accepted, but I will give this a go. Thank you!
If you're planning to send them your application again I would keep trying to call them instead. The OCS FAQS specifically say to only send your package once. When I sent them my application I cc'ed one of the processors in the email. When I called him to confirm he said he received it twice. He also said I should have only sent it to the official email because it just creates double work for them. I believe there are a few boards with a deadline this month. They're probably processing a lot of applications around this time.

ash587

If you're planning to send them your application again I would keep trying to call them instead. The OCS FAQS specifically say to only send your package once. When I sent them my application I cc'ed one of the processors in the email. When I called him to confirm he said he received it twice. He also said I should have only sent it to the official email because it just creates double work for them. I believe there are a few boards with a deadline this month. They're probably processing a lot of applications around this time.
You wouldn't happen to have a good number?

There was a SWO "Immediate" Selection Board (like what the Aviation Community has) and 3 candidates were selected. No fleet applicants. There were NONE non-selects.
Well my I talked to my OR today, and he told me the system is showing me as Pro-Rec Y. I know Rufio said there were only three candidates selected, and it looks like all three have posted on this thread, so hopefully this isn’t a disappointing mistake.

derkatz

I was also told by my OR that I was Pro-Rec Y. So that is definitely more than three individuals. He also told me that my package will go into the February board with the Pro-Rec Y, that I was not one of the ones immediately selected during the December board. He said he had never seen that before so who knows what's really going on. If there's anybody who knows for a fact that they were selected and not just Pro-Rec Y it would be nice to know what they told you.

quang942003

I was also told by my OR that I was Pro-Rec Y. So that is definitely more than three individuals. He also told me that my package will go into the February board with the Pro-Rec Y, that I was not one of the ones immediately selected during the December board. He said he had never seen that before so who knows what's really going on. If there's anybody who knows for a fact that they were selected and not just Pro-Rec Y it would be nice to know what they told you.
Are You Active duty ?