• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Well this is good news to hear going into the weekend. My OR and I have gotten everything done on our end, but MEPS has been difficult getting paperwork through. We weren't sure if we were going to get everything done by the end of the year. Hopefully the extra time will be enough. MEPS is suppose to give us an answer by the 18th whether they will accept me or not.

Goruck034

Hello all,
I've been at this for about 6 months but I called the processor on some questions and was actually informed they have an unscheduled board convening this week. Sooooo that means some of yall should be going through as well I assume. I was waiting till February as well until i called about an hour ago.

RyanScott

Hello all,
I've been at this for about 6 months but I called the processor on some questions and was actually informed they have an unscheduled board convening this week. Sooooo that means some of yall should be going through as well I assume. I was waiting till February as well until i called about an hour ago.

Packages were due last Friday for a board convening on the 17th. Did they mention that you still had time?