• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Goruck034

There was a SWO "Immediate" Selection Board (like what the Aviation Community has) and 3 candidates were selected. No fleet applicants. There were NONE non-selects.

So no fleet candidates were selected at all? I'm confused on what you mean by none non-selects

I think he means no one was "rejected," per say. Meaning our applications will still be reviewed in the February board. Correct me if I'm wrong.
That’s how I understand it as well. Wonder if the three candidates were coming up on age outs and needed to be selected soon.

quang942003

That’s how I understand it as well. Wonder if the three candidates were coming up on age outs and needed to be selected soon.
I think they need to fill some spots for next class, so they pick some one that ready to go to OCS. Fleet candidates will need to be released by their command.

usnavysailor123

Hello guys, I will also be joining the February board. Good luck to you all and Merry Christmas!

Supply/SWO/SUB 15 Nov 18
AD: 7 years
GPA: 3.76 (Business Management)
LOR's: O-6, Minister, 2 O-3's
OAR: 48
BOARD: Feb 2019
PROREC Y: TBD
FINSEL: TBD
OCS: TBD

ash587

Has anyone had issues receiving a confirmation email on their application? I submitted last week and again this week. I have not received anything. I tried the OCS questions email as well and nothing.