• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

socalsomeday

SNA: Y | SWO: Y
It depends on what program is your highest choice. If swo was your top choice and you’re PROREC Y for SWO then your other choices will automatically be scrapped and you will process as a SWO.

If SWO was your second choice NRC would wait until the results of your top choice are released before further processing.
My OR informed me that I was selected for what we listed first (SNA) but that if I wanted to wait and hear back from what we listed second (SWO), he would just have to inform the board.

J_Suite

My recruiter told me that results haven’t been posted yet. Could some of the results be delayed? I listed INTEL as choice 1 and SWO as choice 2. Could that have anything to do with it?
I was told this as well yesterday despite multiple sources on here stating that the results are in fact out. He’s definitely waiting for the official list. Looks like we’re both getting an exercise in patience my friend. I can only imagine the official list should be out anyday.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I was told this as well yesterday despite multiple sources on here stating that the results are in fact out. He’s definitely waiting for the official list. Looks like we’re both getting an exercise in patience my friend. I can only imagine the official list should be out anyday.

Whether you apply for one or more designators you should be getting results the same time as everyone else.

As mentioned countless times before, there are some ORs who would prefer to release the news once an official list comes out. There have been some rare occasions when the applicant tracking system said someone was selected when in fact they weren’t (or vice versa).

Whether you apply for one or more designators you should be getting results the same time as everyone else.

As mentioned countless times before, there are some ORs who would prefer to release the news once an official list comes out. There have been some rare occasions when the applicant tracking system said someone was selected when in fact they weren’t (or vice versa).
My OR texted me saying it may be best to go with SWO before the other results just to get it. My fingers are crossed that he knows something I don’t, and good news at that.

If it’s not out by the end of the week, I’d be very surprised. I’ve been preparing for this for 8 months, I can wait a little longer. Best of luck.

mgreenan

Just got a phone call asking if I could leave on The 3rd, I asked if I could possibly get the 24th. Will know by tomorrow. Hopefully everyone else gets a call too.

Wcooper95

I still haven't gotten a response yet. Granted today is a snow day. Has any non-prior service applicants received their PROREC yet?

I
I still haven't gotten a response yet. Granted today is a snow day. Has any non-prior service applicants received their PROREC yet?
In a previous response, some recruiters wait for the official posting before telling you. Also, you can not personally see the results somewhere. Only your OR can see it.