• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NavyOCS1

Surface Warrior
Don’t think I made the board guys, but will for sure be in the MAY board! Congrats to those who were selected & goodluck to all!!

davis510

It is a friday followed by a long weekend after all, recruiters have earned their weekend. Hoping to get news today but I’ll ask mine next week since finding out now or next week won’t change anything. Congrats to all that made it.

MM3Oyler

ENS O
Got the word from my CO today that I made OCS! Joining all you accepted this round. Best luck to those who didn't keep plugging away. When is the next class up dates?

MMN1(Nuclear Machinest Mate First Class Petty Officer)/9 years enilsted
MBA 3.86/BS in Economics 2.93
Interviews: O6 (SWO)/O6(LDO)/O6(EDO) scored all 10s
LOR: Retired SWO/Old CO (O6)
OAR: 50
Evals: MP/MP/P

Stephem

Do you mind checking to see if my results are their?
Unfortunately, I have no way of checking other applicants. BOL only shows my result.

Just be patient you should get notified soon. They're probably not even done looking at all the applications, it has only been 5 days since the board convened. The fleet processor said there are lots of applicants this time. I am sure it takes time to go through each one.