• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 12APR21

almond_615

yea. I am funemployed minus the reserves so I will be started the first job i was offered until it's time to go.

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
Detailer and FINSEL require us to report no later than the 11th for ROM. It’s not going away for the 25JUL class.
Interesting. I had a phone call with my LTJG and confirmed the statement he made via email. See below.

I happy to inform you all that the OCS class 01-22, which convenes on 25 Jul 2021, will NO longer have the two week quarantine. All subsequent classes will also no longer have a two week ROM period.

Granted, if your FINSEL is saying you have ROM, I'm not going to argue with that. lol

xjoellemae

ENS - SWO
Interesting. I had a phone call with my LTJG and confirmed the statement he made via email. See below.

Granted, if your FINSEL is saying you have ROM, I'm not going to argue with that. lol
Yep, my FINSEL says 11 JUL and one of the active duty guys called the detailer. The detailer said that it would be impossible to revise people’s orders, not to mention people are checking out of their commands already and the maximum time in between PCS locations is 30 days. We’re ROMing.