• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 12APR21

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
How will the FINSEL arrive? As a civilian, will it arrive to my OR or to the office I was recruited out of? Or will it arrive to me as an email? Or a letter?

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
your OR should be able to see it in the system, they can email it to you if it is there.
Shit, my OR didn't even see my PQ letter. I wouldn't be surprised if a FINSEL is there and he didn't see it.

The OR that recruited me cycled out of my recruiting office and this new guy doesn't inspire confidence at all.

Conqueror’sHaki

SWOTIVATED MUSTANG
Ah, that would make sense. As, noone has instructed me to do anything. In fact, I've been told to do nothing except wait for my orders to post. Ofcourse, I went through the Fleeter checklist that was sent, via email, and have the appropriate docs ready.
The fleeter documents state a DD214 though

exNavyOffRec

Digging deeper into this…

Previous graduates have told me that AFTER OCS is when the DD214 is completed. I’ll verify this. Sometime next week.
I am pretty sure this is correct as you are paid as enlisted while in OCS, OSVETS are a different story though.

CCCC1234

I am applying to Aug SWO board. Was curious when people from this board were shipping out, to get a better idea of how long I might have to wait. Have people received their shipping dates?

almond_615

I am applying to Aug SWO board. Was curious when people from this board were shipping out, to get a better idea of how long I might have to wait. Have people received their shipping dates?
No one call tell you. Some wait weeks, some wait Months. Some don't even have a date yet.