• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 12APR21

Conqueror’sHaki

SWOTIVATED MUSTANG
Checking back in guys.

Fleeters DD214’s do not get completed until towards the end of OCS. However, you gotta have all the applicable documents in order to complete one beforehand, so I was advised to make sure I have all of that before I leave.

Got a class date for 05SEP21, with ROM supposedly getting cancelled. Orders are sitting with the processors at Millington, still waiting on funds smh.

almond_615

Funding is definitely a thing that's been an issue right now. They've been reducing SELRES funding for AT and basically telling people that if you wait to the last minute you won't get an opp and its your fault not theirs.

Solo43

Just got news that I did not make the cutoff for the 22FEB board. I am still deciding at this point whether to enlist or not because this process has been so frustrating (rejected for SWO and Supply previously).
Stats:
OAR: 50
BA: Communications from Loyola Chicago
23 years old
No Prior Service
What was your GPA and who was your letter of recommendations?

Danielle29

Y’all know where to look for SWO forum for November 1, 2021? I’m trying to look for it and nothing is popping up! And supply (Ik ik this is the SWO board ?)