• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 12APR21

xjoellemae

ENS - SWO
I am applying to Aug SWO board. Was curious when people from this board were shipping out, to get a better idea of how long I might have to wait. Have people received their shipping dates?
I’m a civilian. Applied in the 22 FEB board. Got an unofficial Y on 15 MAR with an OCS date of 25 JUL. Some people from my board just got a date a week or two ago for September/October. There’s no rhythm or reason, best advise I can give is to be patient. ?

almond_615

Holy crap. Is that for Active though? I'm dual processing, I thought people not in the navy yet got their dates more quickly or am I wrong?

You may be confusing board results with ship dates. The Navy tends to do things however they want. Everyone gets their results at the same time. That's the only thing that affects dual processing.

CCCC1234

You may be confusing board results with ship dates. The Navy tends to do things however they want. Everyone gets their results at the same time. That's the only thing that affects dual processing.
Oh yeah I think I was. But do civilians tend to get their shipping dates sooner? I thought they did but not sure

CCCC1234

I’m a civilian. Applied in the 22 FEB board. Got an unofficial Y on 15 MAR with an OCS date of 25 JUL. Some people from my board just got a date a week or two ago for September/October. There’s no rhythm or reason, best advise I can give is to be patient. ?
What do you mean unofficial? Can they change the Y to a N?

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
Holy crap. Is that for Active though? I'm dual processing, I thought people not in the navy yet got their dates more quikcly or am I wrong?
@xjoellemae and I were at the same board on 22FEB21. She and I both received our Pro-Rec-Y in late March. She ships for the 25JUL class and I ship for the 17OCT class. We're both civilians with no prior service.

I couldn't tell you how or why she got a class date of 25JUL at the same time as her Pro-Rec-Y and why I didn't receive my class date of 17OCT until June 25, 3 months after receiving my Pro-Rec-Y. It's just how things happened.

villo0692

@xjoellemae and I were at the same board on 22FEB21. She and I both received our Pro-Rec-Y in late March. She ships for the 25JUL class and I ship for the 17OCT class. We're both civilians with no prior service.

I couldn't tell you how or why she got a class date of 25JUL at the same time as her Pro-Rec-Y and why I didn't receive my class date of 17OCT until June 25, 3 months after receiving my Pro-Rec-Y. It's just how things happened.
hi Ben

SWO176

Anyone here have access to the applicant list for SWO July 12? Just curious to see if my application went through. My recruiter on vacation for 3 weeks.

NavyOCSHopeful

Ensign - SWO
Anyone here have access to the applicant list for SWO July 12? Just curious to see if my application went through. My recruiter on vacation for 3 weeks.
Your recruiter is on vacation. His/Her commanding officer is not. Call your recruiting office and you can talk to someone there.