• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 12APR21

exNavyOffRec

What is the selection process like when you submit your file to the board? Do they just look at GPA, Motivational Statement, Letters of Recommendation, and OAR score? Do they ever ask to see any resume or set up a real interview with anyone? Or is all the selection based off of the file you provide the board?
Thanks
depends on the designator

Conqueror’sHaki

SWOTIVATED MUSTANG
What is the selection process like when you submit your file to the board? Do they just look at GPA, Motivational Statement, Letters of Recommendation, and OAR score? Do they ever ask to see any resume or set up a real interview with anyone? Or is all the selection based off of the file you provide the board?
Thanks

Are you in contact with your OR ?

Lordcommander91

I was informed I’d be on this board by my OR, but don’t see my name of PROREC Y, N, or anywhere on this list for that matter. My OR hasn’t even been able to access my results, so I’m not confident my package even made it to the board. I suppose I got pushed or cut due to an oversight? Still no answers from OR.
I'm not sure if some of the recruiters just don't care or are understaffed. I had to get on here to see the results myself after not hearing from my OR. Then he ask me to email him the list.
Chances are your package didn't get submitted. Unfortunately, you have to bug them sometimes. Good luck!