• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS SWO Board 10 Feb 20

Mel345

I have never took the Astb. I made a 49 on the OAR which is average so I’m sure I would do alright on it. At this point I just want to do something, and I’m definitely not going back to school... I got a physics bs and a minor in math so I’m not sure what enlisted jobs I would be interested/able to do
enlisted job selection goes off you asvab scores. you can pretty much pick anything if you score high. unless you want a SPECWAR job, which you have to try out for because they're physical. I was trying out for diver for a while...it's tough ?

mark0605

Am I the only one who hasn't heard anything back yet? Anyone close with their recruiter and want to ask if I'm on the list? Please? Its making me super anxious?

I too have not gotten a result from my recruiter yet... her last words suggested I wait another 2 weeks until official results are posted.

jlee199

I too have not gotten a result from my recruiter yet... her last words suggested I wait another 2 weeks until official results are posted.
i have not heard anything either. Pretty sure my OR wants to strangle me as I’ve asked him for results 3 consecutive days in a row. He told me not to worry cause I had a solid package but he didn’t even know that the board only selected 90 something people. His response to me was “no one should have numbers as to how many were selected”

Last edited:

mark0605

i have not heard anything either. Pretty sure my lieutenant wants to strangle me as I’ve asked him for results 3 consecutive days in a row. He told me not to worry cause I had a solid package but he didn’t even know that the board only selected 90 something people. His response to me was “no one should have numbers as to how many were selected”

We must be from the same recruiting area ???

n0rthstar

Without showing my hand too much, I have heard from a source that would absolutely know - the board selected slightly less than 1/3 of the applicants. There should be no reason you need to wait another two weeks.

Mel345

G
i have not heard anything either. Pretty sure my OR wants to strangle me as I’ve asked him for results 3 consecutive days in a row. He told me not to worry cause I had a solid package but he didn’t even know that the board only selected 90 something people. His response to me was “no one should have numbers as to how many were selected”
my recruiter also had no doubts about me getting in. yet here we are..