• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS SWO Board 10 Feb 20

Mel345

You're in the same exact position I am in. I want to eventually go into the FBI, Im too young as of now and don't have the work experience needed. I wanted Intel to have a familiar background to the FBI while having prior military as a resume booster. My recruiter informed me that Intel was taking mainly people with a background in Computer Technology, Security, etc. so I went SWO instead in hopes of one day being able to switch to Intel. If I don't make it onto this board I will be joining enlisted as well and seeing where I go from there. Maybe Ill run into you down the line!
As an IS i think after a couple years and a higher OAR I'll have a really good shot at intel. and ill be 27 which is still pretty young. gotta have hope somehow. I'm actually not that disappointed I didn't get it...because I know what kind of person I am and I know i'll be just fine no matter what I do.

Siej

I want to say congratulation to all of you who have been being selected. This is a quota game if you didn't get selected don't feel discouraged. I learned a lot on this site and I appreciate all of you who helped. I will be back for the November board. Siej OUT!

exNavyOffRec

As an IS i think after a couple years and a higher OAR I'll have a really good shot at intel. and ill be 27 which is still pretty young. gotta have hope somehow. I'm actually not that disappointed I didn't get it...because I know what kind of person I am and I know i'll be just fine no matter what I do.
If you have a high GPA, that with IS experience will be a plus.

EmmaG

I’m starting to get discouraged. I’m assuming since I haven’t heard yet that I probably didn’t get selected. I’m almost done with my masters so I’ll probably reapply again after I’m finished.

jlee199

I’m starting to get discouraged. I’m assuming since I haven’t heard yet that I probably didn’t get selected. I’m almost done with my masters so I’ll probably reapply again after I’m finished.
I don’t think not hearing anything means you were rejected. People were notified of pro rec n before pro rec y and vice versa