• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 26 Oct 2020

r3coil

Hello all. Im waiting on AMDO results from the oct 26th board, but am looking towards applying for 3100 for the march board in the event I dont get selected this time for AMDO. Question in regards to age, if im older than 29, I have to submit an age waiver right? PA 102 doesnt really specify. Just says that age can be adjusted to 35 for AD applicants.

Lemwolf

Im currently in the reserves enlisted and took my ODS physical to transition to officer. I know you are trying to go OCS, my advice to you is if you are the ideal candidate waivers will be submitted on your behalf if you are working with a recruiter?

r3coil

Im currently in the reserves enlisted and took my ODS physical to transition to officer. I know you are trying to go OCS, my advice to you is if you are the ideal candidate waivers will be submitted on your behalf if you are working with a recruiter?
Im active duty so Im working my OCS package myself.

Lemwolf

You need to find out how to submit a age waiver, im not sure if you able to do that on your own. If i were you i would call My Navy Career Center or a Navy Liason at your nearest MEPS.. The number at My Navy Career Center is 833-330-6622. They are open 24/7. Hope I was any help to you...

BSchudel

You need to find out how to submit a age waiver, im not sure if you able to do that on your own. If i were you i would call My Navy Career Center or a Navy Liason at your nearest MEPS.. The number at My Navy Career Center is 833-330-6622. They are open 24/7. Hope I was any help to you...
Good morning. Active Navy applicants need to write a standard Navy letter to Commander, Navy Recruiting Command via your CO/OIC for endorsement. You include your waiver letter and endorsement in your OCS package when you submit it. Your admin office or career counselor should be able to help.

r3coil

Good morning. Active Navy applicants need to write a standard Navy letter to Commander, Navy Recruiting Command via your CO/OIC for endorsement. You include your waiver letter and endorsement in your OCS package when you submit it. Your admin office or career counselor should be able to help.
Yea I'm familiar with the process because I had to route one for my AMDO application. I was just wondering if I for sure needed to route a waiver for my age since I am 33. The PA says maximum age can be adjusted to 35 for active duty personnel. So I wasnt sure if I had to actually route a waiver for it. Thanks.

exNavyOffRec

The Navy Liaison at MEPS is only there to work with MEPS and the local NRD, in addition OR's and local NRD's cannot work with USN AD candidates, they must work through their command.

CristinSTurner

Does anyone know how many are at board? I wonder how long it will take for results to come out from the start date.
It takes 2-10 weeks (according to Mr. Celestin) but have not heard anything either. Is there a list of who was on the board? Not sure if a waiver for medical was accepted in time to make it on this board.

wiz99

Wiz99
It takes 2-10 weeks (according to Mr. Celestin) but have not heard anything either. Is there a list of who was on the board? Not sure if a waiver for medical was accepted in time to make it on this board.
2-10 weeks? Quite the broad timeline. Hopefully sooner than later.

CristinSTurner

Good afternoon all on this forum. I am the Deputy Supply Corps Community Manager in Millington, TN. The October 26th board has not been canceled, however it has been delayed by a few weeks.
Thank you for posting. Has the board conve
I just do not understand how this person is saying that it is not happening. That gives us no context to what they were told.
The board was not cancelled, it was delayed. The Deputy Supply Corps Community Manager states this in earlier threads.