• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Board 26 Oct 2020

Franca24

Hi Everyone my name is André! I am an aspiring OCS applicant. Got my package submitted back in Aug.

This is my first post on this forum. Two buddies of mine who graduated from the program told me to use this website as a resource for prepping for OCS. My board date was originally suppose to be on 07 Sept however my recruiter told me that it looks like the Oct board is the one that I'll fall in to. I am not really sure how long on average an applicant has to wait for results. My dream is to become a Chop serving aboard a submarine.

I am 24
BS Supply Chain Mgt/ Logistics
OAR: 49
GPA: 3.00
Currently a 'junior' commodity buyer for American Honda within their service parts procurement division.

Does anyone know what the demand is right now for Supply? (no pun intended)

nschmidt5

Hey all! My name is Nick.

23 years old
BA Communications from Loyola Chicago
3.52 GPA
OAR: 49 smh

I have one year working in commercial trucking and supply chain, hoping that experience is a positive! Good luck to everyone who has applied. Got rejected for the last SWO board which was really disappointing but hoping for the best with this one.

NVJOSH

We are prepping the board and completing administrative screenings of the packages. I expect the board will be ready to start during the week before Thanksgiving (barring any other delays).
Do you happen to have an update whether the board is going to meet next week after all? Thank you for keeping us updated.

doubtology

Is there any way to find out if I made this board? My package was screened clear by CNRC a little after the deadline; however, I am wondering if the delay has made it possible for my package to make this board.

fsumst92

Hello Everyone my name is David and I've also put in for the supply program

I have a degree in Technical management
2.79 GPA ( with an approved waiver)
4 years active service
2 years reserves
53 OAR score
Will be done with Masters in management in Feb
Good luck